[Resolved]  Ali Zongo — Subject: VERY URGENT ATTENTION.

From Ali Dongo Sat Jan 31 13:34:38 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta160.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=eircom.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.215 (HELO mail16.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.215)
by mta160.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 31 Jan 2009 13:34:40 +0530
Received: (qmail 30269 messnum 3308239 invoked from network[86.43.60.104/webmail04.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 31 Jan 2009 08:04:38 -0000
Received: from webmail04.webmail.cra.eircom.net (HELO webmailclassic.eircom.net) (86.43.60.104)
by mail16.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 30269) with SMTP; 31 Jan 2009 08:04:38 -0000
From: "Ali Dongo" <[protected]@eircom.net>
Reply-To: <[protected]@yahoo.fr>
To: ..
Subject: VERY URGENT ATTENTION.
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:04:38 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Organization: Eircom Net (http://www.eircom.net/)
Content-Length: 2381

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Ali Dongo <[protected]@eircom.net>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 31 January, 2009 1:34:38 PM
Subject: VERY URGENT ATTENTION.

I am Mr Ali Dongo, personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of ( B O
A) Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from
you
if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life
opportunity
for you and me.

The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the
next of kin/ beneficiary of the (US$25M) million dollars, (Twenty five
millions United States dollars ), and who is a customer to the bank
where i
work. He died in a Kenya plane crash 2000, with his family during
their vacation journey.

The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank
made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any
of
his relatives abroad. THEREFORE, by virtue of its nature as being
utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!, because
i am
still in the active service i do not need any form of implication
especially now i'm in the verge of my retirement to endanger my carear
at
last!. Since we got the information about his death, we have been
expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we
cannot
release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation
to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws.

In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective
opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction
does
not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you,
since
i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider.
Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the
fund claim
under a legitimate arrangement.

I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund if only you will
understand and follow up my instruction because it will only required
a
foriegn Account to transfer the fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may
be
incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 50%
percent for me. I will give you more details about the transaction
when I
receive your affirmative response, I'm waiting to hear from you soon.
write me through my private email address. ([protected]@yahoo.fr)

Mr.Ali Dongo.

[protected][protected][protected]-----
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Comments

FROM DR MOHAMED USENI, ( READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP SECRET)‏
From: mohamed useni ([protected]@msn.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 30 January 2009 03:58AM
To:

DR.MOHAMED USENI.
The Personal Assistant Manager Of The Bank Of Africa.
Bank OF AFRICA/B.O.A.
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.

( READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP SECRET)
Dear friend,

I am personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of Bank Of Africa(BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$25.5 MILLION DOLLER, (TWENTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS), and who is a customer to the bank where i work.

He died in a Kenya plane crash 2003, with his family during their vacation journey. The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.

THEREFORE, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!, because i am still in the active service i do not need any form of implication especially now i'm in the verge of my retirement to endanger my carear at last!.

Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws.

In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider.Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 30% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 60% percent for me.

I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response, more clarification information.
I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

{0}

View message source

© 2009 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback
From mohamed useni Sun Feb 1 05:39:23 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@msn.com>
Authentication-Results: mta171.mail.in.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.111.166 (EHLO blu0-omc4-s27.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.166)
by mta171.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 01 Feb 2009 05:39:24 +0530
Received: from BLU139-W19 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s27.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:09:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[protected]@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: [protected]@msn.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_86e16bea-353c-4fd3-84bb-84341e5aefc9_"
Reply-To: <[protected]@voila.fr>
From: mohamed useni <[protected]@msn.com>
Subject: FROM DR MOHAMED USENI, ( READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP SECRET)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 00:09:23 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
Content-Length: 5872

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: mohamed useni <[protected]@msn.com>
Sent: Sunday, 1 February, 2009 5:39:23 AM
Subject: FROM DR MOHAMED USENI, ( READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP SECRET)

DR.MOHAMED USENI.
The Personal Assistant Manager Of The Bank Of Africa.
Bank OF AFRICA/B.O.A.
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.

( READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP SECRET)
Dear friend,

I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other