[Resolved]  alp management — No pay /Hike

Hi All,

Wanted to inform you that this ALP MANAGENT- BANGLORE company is ntt paying the employees properly, thy are actually making the employees to work more than 10 hrs in a day which is against the indian Act.

Actal time of work is 9-6 pm , but in the history of this company thy will nt allow the employee to leave the office before 7pm/8pm( no Overtime payment as well)

even in recession period the company was getting very good business more than wt thy wr getting before , in recession the company mada a master plan and did cost cutting and earned a lot.
thy completly sucked the employee blood
thr is no proper management

Thy are asking employees to work like a buffolo, but ultimately no pay for that.

Thy are really taking the blood of the employees.

For more than 1.5 yrs thy have hold the salry of poor employees.

no 1 address the problem of the employees

paid leaaves are nt provided properly,..... lot of

pressure.... as iam nt able to work as a team lead

Pune is one of the worst branch wr thy have nt provided any facilities till nw . thy are the best performing center in india.

with the name of rescission like this manay companys are taking advantages.

Request you to take strict action against the company.... and wanted all the basic benifits as an employee..

lekha

No pay /Hike
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

You are right...

Myself also worked in Chennai branch for 1.5 yrs. But, I didn't get proper Hike / Promotions by that time.
I was a all time performer, they recongise my performance in terms of giving handshakes. No use of being a long term performer. Then, I started looking for Job in outside.

I have received offer also from excellent US base MNC - CMMi Level 5 company.

But, this company was not interested to relieve me. Then, I spend my one month salary for buying notice period and one month, I have served complete notice period.

But, Then also these people were playing my career. I got my relieving letter after 6 months, Then my PF not yet received. But, I have completed my 9 months with my current company after relieving from this organization.

The very sad thing is - While working with that organisation, I made a billing of some 40 Lakhs above on myself alone - by closing so many positions. But, all after collection incentive amount they didn't give till I resign.

After Resigning also they didn't give. I was about to get some 50, 000 amount for that, That also I have lost from this organization.

And, Very worst thing is - Whenever u call the HR for PF - He will be in some meeting. He will say that, he will call back to you, But, finally next day u have to call...

I used to work for 10 - 12 hrs every day...I dont know, what the f……………..g rules in India, we have. No one is there to question them, Even they question also, the company will give scams...crap...

Still the very sad thing is, Now my family is facing some financial issues...And, I am not in a position to help them, Anyway this company is not going to help me to get my PF soon...God only will teach them a lesson.