[Resolved]  AMARISS BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS ,CHANDIGARH — Fraud by Amariss Builders and Consultants ,Chandigarh

Hi.
I want to have your kind attention in the subject matter .

There was a news in Nov 2008 in The Tribune/Indian Express and all other newspapers about the subject. This news contain the following information

About the subject;

“District Consumer Forum has directed a city-based building company to pay Rs 2 lakh as compensation for causing mental agony to a resident after it failed to allot him the booked flats.
The company has also been directed to refund Rs 8, 10, 000 charged for the flats.
The complainant, Satish Mayyar, in pursuance to the scheme floated by Amariss Builders and Consultants in Sector 8, had applied for two three-bedroom apartments in Vrindavan Apartments on the Kharar-Chandigarh Highway.
The possession of the flats was to be handed over to him by the end of 2007 and he deposited Rs 8 lakh as the booking amount towards the same.
It alleged that when the possession of the flats was not handed over to him by the stipulated date, the complainant visited the office of the builders and also the proposed site two to three times, and was surprised to see that there was no sign of any construction work.
Finding gross deficiency in the services of the company, the forum said the builders were liable to pay the compensation.”
I am not sure that Mr Satish got the refund; as the accused builder has not been responded, there are a large number of such complaintents who are running pillar to pillar against this builder but he is not turning up at all inspite of any judgement. I am writing this because I am also in the same class of sufferers, I have also boked a apartment with them in Oct 2005 and deposit 3.5 lakhs to them through Bank, I got all the evidence required in the case.I have also filed a civil case of cheque bounce in chandigarh session court, but it is of no use,
Builder has not been turned up for any of the hearing.

By doing all the efforts I am sitting hopeless and wondering that how such peoples (AMARISS BUILDERS, SECTOR-8, Medhya Marg) are still surviving in our civilized society with all comfort and respect. No law and order can harm them in spite of the fact that they have dumped a number of innocent peoples.

My try is to the truth to society, so that their faces can be uncovered before the society.
And other peoples can be saved from further frauds by them.
It will be very helpful to all o[censored]s [sufferer]

Hoping for a positive response all possible corners

Thanks & Regards;

Sandeep Rana
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

AMARISS BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, CHANDIGARH — AMARISS BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS ,CHANDIGARH

I had booked an apartment with Amariss builders in the year 2005 (April) and possession was supposed to be given in 3 years. Until now, the builder has not started any construction and it is also known that the builder doesn't have any land bank to build the apartments. I applied for refund of booking amount (3,10000) along with interest as per terms and conditions but builder has not been responding to my requests.

I know few other applicants who are going through same mental agony and harassment from the builder.

It seems that builder is even not turning up for court hearings as mentioned in the article (https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/amariss-builders-consultants-chandi....html)

Any help to get my refund along with interest amount will be appreciated.
I agree with the article and all comments given against the builder. The builder did a fraud with all applicants and despite many complaints, builder is a free man with no legal bindings.
With too much delay but as on date my case has been resolved & settled with Amariss

Complaint categoryCategory: Other