amrit enterprises — gas booking problem and no home delivery

rakesh kumar
i am the consumer of indane gas registered with Amrit enterprises,B-1/1272/rajinder nagar,civil lines,Ludhiana.
the main problem that the company did not booking the gas on phone and when today i go to office of amrit gas they didn't book my gas replying that there is no power and tell me to come again when power come.also no home delivery is there.
may we first confirm that the light is there if no power is there they should book there gas manually.why we face trouble for this or they should arrange generator .

Comments

amrit enterprises — No Gas Supply

respected sir i am Sagir Ahmed is a consumer of your Indane Gas my cons.no.35475 m/s Amrit Enterprises Shop no.2 c-4 yamuna vihar delhi 110053 i booked my gas several time but the not provide me gas still now so plese help me

amrit enterprises — Non supply of gas cylinder

Myself S.Pritam Singh Chawla,My Gas Number is DG13789.I booked my Gas Cylinder 25 days back but not yet got the supply.As,I m trying to contact the gas agency but they are not giving me any good response. So,I hope that you will listen to my Complaint and reply me as soon as possible. kindly take some steps towards it.I will be very thankful to you.

Pritam Singh Chawla
M:[protected]

amrit enterprises - gas booking problem and no home delivery

Company:amrit enterprises