[Resolved]  AMRON Battery -38A — AMARON Battery

AMRON Battery -POOR servies, NO back up, person can't find Dealer, if any dealer i find.he say, "can't help so throw it or use as Planter. dealer mob.no is [protected]

Comments

Technical data is not available on website. How one should select the size of battey

Is anybody listening
I was purchase amron shieled battery from kanpur but just after 18 months it shows backup problem. when i gone to dealer he says i have stop to sale amron baterry due to bad quality so can't help you. now what shuld i do.

Amron shield battery — request for free replacement

Purchased microtech Inverter with Amron shield battery, with in 10 months there was problem in amron battery which was replced after so many follow up with dealer in vasai now again after 6 months there is same problem and the dealer said its battery problem !! since warranty perioud is over hence i will have to purchase new battery??
I request Amron company to please look in to this, send their expert to find out what is the exact fault... since i believe that quality of amron, can not be so bad!!!?????
I purchase a Invertor Battery on June'2002 but today it is not function properly. What is the problem I don't konw. I want to please give a Address or Phone No of nearest Dealers in Bhubaneswar to contact and repair/replace the battery immediately.
I have purchased a new POWERZONE battery of your company.
hardly four months have passed by and the battery has became fluppy.i have purchased battery from your dealer named M.K. BATTERIES at paithan district aurangabad (MAHARASHTRA)
PLEASE CONTACT ME I PURCHASE AMRON BATTRIES MORE AT RAICHUR(KARNATAKA
I am dealer of the Computers & Acessories in Tamil Nadu, Salem District, Attur Taluk. I Buy a battery through Sri Krishna Battary services in Attur. The battary is does not work from 16 Months i asked the dealer (srikrishna battery services) does not responsible about the battery. He is told the battery is not good. i sold without my knowledge the quality of the battery hence i cannot solve your problem and sorry for your inconvenience. But, Invest of my money is lost the dealer not response. now i had very tension. so, i kindly request the dealer or the manufacturer. If Your product is quality then Sold or manufact otherwise you leave the bussiness.
realy service of amron battery is ver very poor, i m also facing problem with my amron car battery which i purchased before 14 month back, i complaint second time within two month for same battery, they are trying to complete 18 month.
AMRON Batteries are the worst despite their high prices. From the purchase date the new Amaron battery for my car was giving me problems. I even got my car wiring checked on battery dealer's request but the problem was with the battery. Later they replaced the battery, but even the replacement battery was of poor quality. It is even worse, the battery dies completely if not used for 3 days, must plug out music system as soon as the engine stops or the battery won;t take the load of ignition.

I wont recommend Amaron to anyone. >:(
the worest ever batteries -AMRON should be banned manufatring.No car manufacture should use these batteries.
Really service of Amron battery is very very poor, I am facing a problem with my Amron car battery which I purchased before 30 month back, I complaint several time for the past 10 days but in vain.

The toll free service is waste none of the executives will respond to you they simply pass it to some other and goes on.

Actually my battery is not working and the guarantee card doesn’t have any stamp, in fact it is blank and it is the dealer’s mistake and I am being punished by the Amara Raja batteries.

I explained this situation to pillar to post but in vain.

The final dealer’s attitude is not acceptable.

I advice people not to buy such a battery which comes with head ache
We Have purchased an amron battery of model no.38B20R approximately in feb 2008. sir in shifting of my home i have lost the quarantee card of the same battery. My Battery no.is 0243198/257600.Sir i request you to kindly issue me the duplicate warranty card for the same. i would be really obliged if you do the needfull at the earliest.
Best regards,
Deepali agrawal

I am working in Zain Motors (Auth. Dealer for Mahindra & Mahindra Three wheeler) as Works Manager.Our three wheeler has fitted with Amron battery, but we have zero service from you.I several times contact your service engineer but he does not come to rectify customers problem

Zain Motors
Works Manager
my battery no. is[protected]
Service of AMRON battery is very very------poor. Service engineers are lier. They don`t fulfill their commitment.

I complain in chennai office before 20 days. Service engineer called from Gurgaon to attend within 2 hrs. but daily today/ tomorrow and no soltion of the complaint till today.

The poorest service i have seen in my life. I will never suggest any body to purchase amron product.
i replaced amron battery for my activa scooty 6 times in 35 days, i bought it for 1000 bucks an already spent 700 more on handling the faulty batteries which was told by Amron engineer Mr. Gupta at their Ghaziabad office( Augsta Franchise) that the small battery lot is faulty and they are already in the process of taking back it from the market.Now there is a situation of helpness as they are not refunding the money, just keep on changing and calling me on different places to do the same, and result is same as well for the last six times, I really don't know how to fight with such a situation .
deae sir : i am from jamnagar pls i am not happy from your shop in JAMNAGAR I WAS GOING TO YOUR SHOP BECAUSE I HAVE YOUR CAR BATTERY FOR MARUTI 800.IT"S WORKING GOOD IN 5TH YEAR I WANT 3 BATTERY FOR INVOTER 180 AMP. BUT NOT GOOD ANS FROM YOUR SHOP.I THINK NOT WANT CAUSTMER.MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD PLS U ANDERSTAIN MY PROBLEM. THANK YOU.
I purchased a amron battery for my inverter 2 months back. Within 1 month the said battery was out of order, I took the battery to the dealer from whom i had purchased it and I was promised to get a new battery in exchange of the defect one within 3 days. But, till date for the last 15 days I was not getting my new battery.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other