[Resolved]  amutha poly packs — fault meter and revised bill

complaint requesting TNEB 's procedure
respected sirs,

I am a manufatcurer of polythene, i had a problem with TNEB thanjavur, the meter thay have fixed was defective. hence i complained to them to change the meter, after 520 days of time, they took intiative after i have been sending petition from the low level management to the high level(regulatory commission). i then requested for the penalty levied on me for low PF, they have sent the meter to a private company and checked the meter. now they are telling me that the meter was defective and the reading was fault too, and they have revised the bill and asking me to pay another 65,000. how can they give me a bill every by monthly for 520 days, knowingly the meter was defective. now they have revised the bill even for the days i have' nt used the power. why have'nt they changed the meter or direct the line when i have given the complaint. why should have they waited for 520 days. why do they accuse me. kindly show me justice. help me to get back my hard earned money sir.

expecting your earliest guidance sir.

your's faithfully
arun prasad.k
amutha poly packs
4,kalai nagar
thanjavur613005
cell: +91 [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

amutha poly packs — complaint requesting TNEB 's procedure

respected sirs,

I am a manufatcurer of polythene, i had a problem with TNEB thanjavur, the meter thay have fixxed was defective. hence i complained to them to change the meter, after 11 months of time, they took intiative after i have been sending petition from the low level management to the high level(regulatory commssion). i then requested for the penalty levied on me for low PF, they have sent the meter to a private company and checked the meter. now they are telling me that the meter was defective and the reading was fault too, and they have revised the bill and asking me to pay another 65,000. accordong to TNEB act 2003, the rules permits to calculate 120 days or 4 months of the new meter to revise the previus bill. but they have calculated based on 170 days. how is it right. and they threaten me to disconect my connection if i did'nt pay the money. kindly help me sir. guide me what is the rules to revise the bill. and when and what mistake i made.

expecting your earliest guidance sir.

your's faithfully