[Resolved]  Anagram Stockbroking Ltd. , 206 - 207, Dattatray Darshan, College Road, Nasik - 422005, Maharashtra — Transfer of RIL shares in my sisters name on 9/03/2007 of my mother who died on 18/05/1999

This is to request you to kindly look in to the matter that my mother and my father named, Mrs. Hemlata Balwant Dhavale and Mr. Balwant Shankar Dhavale were holding Reliance Industries share certificates having Folio No 30281004 and[protected] total 120 Shares of RIL Industries.

Out of 120 shares, 85 shares from Folio No 30281004, were got transfered on 22/03/2007 in the name of Ms. Mangala B. Dhavale, with all false documents. My father Mr. Balwant Shankar Dhavale expired in year 1991 and mother expired in year 1999. On 22/03/2007 both my parents were not alive to sing on the transfer deed. This is a totally cheating case. I have made corrospondance with SEBI & KARVY. below given are the references of my corrospondences,

1. SEBI - ACK-REF. No. 2008/0067470/01 dtd.01.10.2008
2. KARVY - Kepl/Ril/S/30281004/J-208874 Dtd. 15/09/2008
KARVY - Kepl/RISH/LGL/LN/J-208874/2575565 Dtd. 23/10/2008

These are the references of my corrospondances done with SEBI and KARVY. I came to know that Mr. Ramesh R. Jani, Nav Bharat Udyog, 47, Nagindas Master Road, Mehta Bldg., 2nd Floor, Mumbai 400023 had given a witness on this transfer deed that Smt. Hemlata Dhavale is alive and signed on the deed by her own.

Kindly look in to the matter and see that I get a proper justification in this case.

With best regards,

Lalit Balwant Dhavale
Mob. +91 [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

RESPECTED SIR,
BAKLIWAL FINANCIAL SERVICE (I) PVT.LTD IS NOT TRANSFERING THE SHARES OF CLEINT IN GOREGAON FRANCHISES I AM WORKING IN GOREGAON FRANCHISES AS RELATIONSHIP MANAGER AND MY CLEINT IS SUFFERING FROM THIS FROM 3-5 MONTH SO PLEASE TAKE SOME STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM AND TRANSFER MY SHARES IMMEDITALY ON THEIR DEMAT ACCOUNT AS THEY CANT TRADE ALSO THEIR.
THIS IS ARE MY CLIENT CODE THEY R HAVING SHARES IN THT POOL ACCOUNT AND BROKER IS NOT TRANSFERING TO THEIR DEMAT ACCOUNT SINCE 3-6 MONTH.
FOLLOWING ARE MY CLIENTS