[Resolved]  ANANDAMELA SHOP, GARIAHAT,KOLKATA — NOT REFUNDING MONEY

Dear all,
This is to bring your kind notice that, on 7th October 2009, I paid INR 21500/- to Anandamela Shop Gariahat, Kolkata to purchase a 1.0 ton Hitachi Window air-condition machine. The payment was done through my HSBC credit card. The invoice no is 33091. The shop promised me to deliver the item with-in 16 th October 2009. I waited till 21st of October 09, & finally on 22 nd October I requested refund of the amount, since they admitted that they don't know when they will be able to supply the item. I wrote a letter to the manager to that effect & submitted my original invoice & credit card payment receipt. The shop given me the xerox copy of the invoice & receipt with stamp & signature. And also they informed me that, since the payment was done through credit card, so the refund will be done through the same card itself. Also they informed me it should not take more than 7-10 days to complete the transaction back to my a/c. Since then I am waiting for the refund. There is no sign of refund yet. Surprisingly every 4-5 days whenever I am calling / visiting the shop they are again asking for 4-5 days. Also once they asked me if I want to purchase something from their shop with that amount !!!

Now I am planning for legal action against the shop. I am making this complain to inform all readers about the original face of these shops so that any persons can think twice before making full payments.

Kingshuk Chakraborty