[Resolved]  Anchor Dyna White / Uni Socket And Switch Combine — Complaint regarding the UNI socket

I have purchased DYNA 1 Gang, a UNI Socket and Switch Combine (registration no: 4613) about two months back from Sangam Electrical and Hardware Stores, Sector 4, CBD Belapur Phone:[protected]. The item did not function properly and has endangered life on two occasions (it started emitting smoke while the switch was on). The socket was being used for the geyser. I have made a complaint on the voice recording customer care number[protected] on several occasions but I haven't yet received any response from their end. I would also like to mention that the product is ISO certified. I request to kindly take up the matter with the manufacturer as such defective electrical items can endanger customers' lives. Thanking you.

Your sincerely
Anchor Electricals Pvt Ltd.,
IIE, Ranipur, Haridwar
Uttarkhand — 249 403
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I purchased anchor switches from a shop in NIT 1 Faridabad and he is a wholesaller but the switches are not working properly and i have complaint for many times about these switches to the dealer but every time he made me foolish.I have doubt that these switches are local they just have only anchor printed on it.So please check switches which are selling in faridabad market. My phone number is [protected].

Jasbir Singh Chandila