[Resolved]  Andhra Pradesh tourism - Nagarjuna Sagar — Price in Nagarjunakonda Canteen are mindblowing

My trip from NagarjunaSagar dam to Nagarjuna Konda was not so pleasant. Even though they are charging 75/- for boat trip the chairs are really in very bad condition, it’s like sitting in a mechanic garage as it smells Diesel every were and the engine heat makes the atmosphere hot. Once we reached the Nagarjuna Konda after visiting the museum and the park we thought of having some snacks in the canteen and thought the prices would be reasonable as it’s of AP tourism. We order some stuff for refreshment but after looking at the bill we were even more exhausted and could find stars around us. The prices were doubled, mineral water bottle cost 25/-chips pack is 40/-(MRP on it is 20) and similarly for other items. On questioning about this the response is really mind-blowing they said there is nothing in and around the island so if you want you have to take one from them or else till we go back to dam we won’t get anything and for their safety they are not even giving any receipt for the purchase items. We thought of not to purchase but our situation is really bad so have to take something to refill the energy.

I don’t know what the government and tourism department is doing. They advertise a lot about tourism they should even take care about all this things. And the “Jago Grahak Jago” says not to pay anything above the MRP and if the government services itself changing more then what to do?
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Even we re cieved the same attitude when we went there...The canteen vendors refuse the deatils of their owners and there is no entity called The nagarjunakaonda employees cooperative canteen ltd. when i search in google...I was told by the curator of the Museum that the owners are situated at Narsarao pet...I mean how can this be...Is there any body who can take action on this malpractice of chargin the double to what's written on the edibles at canteen...Almost 1000 visitors visit the place every weekend... We purchsed stuff for 50/- and had to shell out 98/-...I mean what ind of administration is that...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other