[Resolved]  Annuity pension — Anuuity pension cheques

I have been sending E-mails to ...<[protected]@licindia.com> but they never reply to the queries. The copy of latest E-mail sent is reproduced here with.If they are not to work, then what is use of mentioning E-mail address. Is this the working of LIC of India
Dear Sir
I have not received my Anuuity Pension cheques for my policy No[protected] Suresh Chander Kaushik, H.N. 863-B Sector 9 Urban Estate Karnal-132001 for the year 2009-10 sofar, nor any intimation in this regards. I request you to kindly let me know the status of my cheques as I had already sent the certificate of existence also on 10 Feb 2009 duly attested by regigtered speed post.
An immediate reply in this regard will be highly appreciated.
S.C.kaushik
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

Annuity No.[protected]
Request for sending the annuity by e-commerce to my sb a/cNo. [protected] at
Satyawati College, AshokVihar Ph.3; Branch Code: 4664. VP Sharma
I had sent you filled form for individual pension plan. My Policy No.[protected]. My Bank is Punkab National Bank A/C No. [protected], Branch - Pratap Nagar Sanganer. My Due is from November 2009. But I didn't receive any reply from you. Please mail me what is the procedure either cheque goes to Bank direct or yoy sent us information first.

Thanking You.
Policy no[protected], I Prem Singh Bhimta, V.Kalalaser, bareon, P.O. Panog, T.Kotkhai, DT.Shimla, H.P. PIN. 171201, have not recieved payment in my a/c[protected], State Bank of Kiari, ( Kotkhai, Shimla H.P.) for Rs437.00 since janaury, 2010.
I have submitted my documents through registered post on dated: 23/10/2009.
I would higly obliged if you would register my complaint.

On 27th Apr 2011 I asked for mailing address of the LIC New Delhi Office Pension Deptt. But sorry to inform nothing so far has received as yet.

May I request you to kindly revert with your comments on the subject matter.

S.K. Sharma

--- On Wed, 27/4/11, SK sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: SK sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Corespondance Address
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Wednesday, 27 April, 2011, 4:52 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam

Please provide us your corespondance address as we want to sent some ducuments.

S. K. Sharma