[Resolved]  Anupam Packers & Movers — Complaint against a Transport Agency

I moved my bike from Delhi to Pune through a transport agency named
Anupam Movers & Packers on 14th of Oct & till now I didn't got my bike
Could you please Help me what should I do next ?????
Please Call me or reply mail me via my official mail sumit.[protected]@wipro.com

Sumit
91-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:24:00
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

i have also gone thru same kind of harrasement from these guyz.. i moved from Bangalore to Pune on 13th Oct.. As this was my first move, i did not know much about packers and movers. Theres was a lowest quote so i went with them.. The packing guys are all inexperienced unprofessional guyz who dont know nething about packing and handling.. they dont even understand the worth of the material..One packing was done, they insisted for full payment. As the material was already loaded in the vehiclce i cudnt do nething and had to pay.. The material took 8 days to reach pune.. i kept on calling them each day as they had promised 3 days delivery.. either no one took the call or the answer was the concerned person was not in the office.. then the vehicle broke down on the way.. finally on 9th day the material arrived. I got a call from the driver at 8 at night, to come to the checkpost to pay the octoroi. i told them i had paid in full in advance. The driver got rude and told me that he will keep the vehicel waiting at the checkpost and i have to pay halting charges for the vehicle. I had no choice to agree, he asked me Rs. 1000 for the chekpost.

Company:Anupam Packers & Movers