[Resolved]  APTECH LTD Delhi — Withdraw the PF amount

Respected Sir/Madam,

The needy is Md.Shahid Masitullah and my Pf Account No is MH/45434/1053.I was the employee of the Aptech Ltd. Delhi Through which I submitted my PF withdrawal form, that was submitted on dated 28-May-09 to the Pf office that address is Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot No.222, Sector No.3, Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai 400 067.
I frequently asked the customer care about my PF withdrawal money that not come to my bank address Navin Shahdara , 1/1051, BabarPur Road, Rohtas Nagar Shahdara, New Delhi: 110032 and my bank account number is 1590. But they have given me no response. So please help the needy and help the needy as early as possible. I will be very oblige to you.

My all information is:
Name Md.Shahid Masitullah
PF Account Number MH/45434/1053
Submission Dated 28-May-09
Bank Account Number 1590
Bank Address Navin Shahdara , 1/1051, BabarPur Road, Rohtas Nagar Shahdara, New Delhi: 110032
PF office Address Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot No.222, Sector No.3, Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai 400 067.
My Address Home No: 829 Street No : 30/2
Indidra Chock Jafrabad Delhi: 110053

From
Mohd Shahid S/o Masitullah
Home No: 829 Street No : 30/2
Indidra Chock Jafrabad Delhi: 110053

Comments

Aptech Ltd. — PF withdrawal

Respected Sir/Madam,

I frequently asked the customer care about my PF withdrawal money that not come to my bank address J&K Bank Navin Shahdara , 1/1051, BabarPur Road, Rohtas Nagar Shahdara, New Delhi: 110032 and my bank account number is 1590. But they have given me no response. So please help the needy and help the needy as early as possible. I will be very oblige to you.

My all information is:
Name Md.Shahid Masitullah
PF Account Number MH/45434/1053
Submission Dated 28-May-09
Bank Account Number 1590
Bank Address J&K Bank, Navin Shahdara , 1/1051, BabarPur Road , Rohtas Nagar Shahdara, New Delhi : 110032
PF office Address Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot No.222, Sector No.3, Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road , Kandivali (West), Mumbai 400 067.
My Address Home No: 829 Street No : 30/2
Indira Chock Jafrabad Delhi : 110053

From
Mohd Shahid S/o Masitullah
Home No: 829 Street No : 30/2
Indira Chock Jafrabad Delhi : 110053
Nothing given the answer by the concern department

Complaint categoryCategory: Other