[Resolved]  Aptech (N-Power) — NON ISSUE OF COURSE CERTIFICATE

I had undergone a hardware course namely A+ with Aptech N-Power Thane (Maharashtra) Paradise Tower Branch. The duration of the course was Three months, it was started in the month of Jan 2009 and teriminated on 15 Apr 2009. A sum of Rs 7000/- had been paid towards course fee (All receipts are available). At the time of terimination of course I was informed that the examination will be coducted in the month of May 2009 and course certificate will be issued thereafter. Whereas till date no exam has been coducted inspite of my repeated liaison with the branch. The matter has been reported to the Regional office of the Aptech through number of e-mails but no satisfactory reply has received till date. As I am working in Army, in the anticipation of above said examination I could not visit my native during the vacation of my children which cause lot of personal losses to me. Aptech N-Power Thane branch must pay necessary compensation to me for the irresponsible attitude to their students after receiving a huge amount as course fee. Thus, I humbly request to register my complaints and necessary action may please be taken against the institute to avoid same practice with other customers too.

NON ISSUE OF COURSE CERTIFICATE
NON ISSUE OF COURSE CERTIFICATE
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

TRULY IT SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE DONE A BIG MISTAKE BY JOINING APTECH AT THANE (MAHARASHTRA) I AM ALSO FROM THERE ONLY MY NAME IS RAVI SHER