[Resolved]  Aqua Guard Reviva Ro Water Purifier — Poor Service from Authorised Service Centre

Dear Sir / Madam,

We own Aqua Guard Reviva RO Water Purifier and have an AMC with FIVE STAR ENTERPRISES, Ms. Mamta Bhargava, #[protected]; [protected].

Now for over 15 days we are facing problem with the RO. Initially when the machine stopped working, the representative came and took the PCB for replacement and never came back till date. Even after repeated phone calls and request there is no response from their end.

And now from last few days the water has started overflowing from the storage tank. A complaint for this has also been given but no response till date.

We are facing such a poor response inspite of the AMC with them.

This is further to inform you that the above mentioned mobile number is always switched off. The the landline numbers are not available on Saturdays and Sundays. During week days the phone is answered only between[protected] hours.

Would appreciate an immediate solution to our problem.

Kind regards,

PARAMHANS BALUNI
M-94, Sector 25, Jal Vayu Vihar, Noida -201 301
# [protected]

Comments

Before 2 years below I just buy EUREKA FORBES of Aquaguard. Now a-days water is not started to work, the reason I am unable to understand. Actually Green tube is closed other tubes are working. Why this is so? Please give me the reason and how to solve the problem? And if you have custmer care call nos. eighter call him or tell me.
As my contact no is below:

Riverside Township Burnpur, Asansol
Dist-Burdhwan (Kolkata)
Pin-713325
Mobile No.-[protected], [protected]
Aqua Guard Reviva Ro Water Purifier — Poor Service from Authorised Service Centre .
Eureka Forbes (Aquaguard) was famous for providing excellent after sales services earlier.

Our Area falls under Mamta Bhargawa/Five Star Enterprises, NOIDA (UP) - ever since they have taken over as the Authorized Service providers for Eureka Forbes (Aquaguard), the after sales services of Eureka Forbes (Aquaguard) have become very poor.

Earlier (before they took over) we used to just call on the service provider''s local technician and he used to personally take care and provide a very good service. I bought my REVIVA RO machine in 2001 and never had a service related problem.

But now we have to lodge a FORMAL COMPLAINT, get a complaint No. and even then it takes many days for them to attend to it. And even that is not satisfactory.

Mamta Bhargawa/Five Star Enterprises, NOIDA (UP) has provided us with 2 mobile nos. [protected] & [protected] but they never take call on it.

Sorry Eureka Forbes your services are becoming poor.
Ajay