[Resolved]  Aras & Pvpv Motors Erode Pvt Ltd — False Commitment & Unprofessional Behaviour

I have booked a Hyundai i10 Car during the month of August 2010. The sales person & is manager has informed me that they will deliver the car within a week time during the booking. As they are planning to deliver the car within a week, they advised me to remit the full cost of car and temp. registration. Hence, i have paid the siad amount immediately.

After the receipt of the same, they informed me that Hyundai is planning to launch a new version of the i10 during the september 2010 and wait upto the second week of the same month. But evenafter the launch of new version, this company is not in a position to inform me the details like revised cost and delivery.

Evenafter repeated follow-up with them they are not in a position to inform me the details about the delivery of the booked car. Finally, i escalated this issue with their higher officials and requested them to refund the amount.

After hearing the complete details of the communications and committments between the sales team and me, they have realized the fact of False Committment & Unprofessional behaviour. Finally they have accepted to deliver the car with revised cost (earlier they promissed of cap on escalation) with additional 30 thousand rupees.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THE SALES TEAM
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Cheating A Product
Dear Friend,
Last Month Sales Persons From Hyundai [ARAS] Came And Asked Me To Take I10 Lpg Car And They Ask Me To Come to their showroom, they showed magna car and i asked whether my vehicle wil have power window and how many models available in I 10 Lpg He told this is only one car which is available in I10 Lpg The colour only will differ from this and the features will be same and i paid the advance rs 1, 30, 000 /- and he told the car has come and u can see nu.. i went to see the car but he passed the days by saying reasons and on the delivery date only i viewed the car, the car is not as the same which i saw, the car is basic model and it doesnt have any features as the shown car, at the delivery time i told i wont take car, at that time they told we will install all the accessories which is available in the magana, i told k wait dont register my car till i confirm u, but they took car next day itself and registered without informing me and they didnt also informed that my car was registered.they thought i will change the car so they registered the car and i called him that evening to tell that i dont want that car but they cheated and registerd and at that time he told we have 15 cars already for service and i have to get approval from the manager for installing the accessories for u and if we install aslo it will not be covered under warranty, and i[censored] pay means i will install the accessories and next day i went to showroom at that time he told sorry sir i cant put you the accessories but he promised he will put accessories before two days .. they cheated me completely .. i complained to the hyundai customer care chennai but they supporting the dealer they are not even hearing our words.. and hyundai is not helping or responsing .. they are cheating and selling the car...but till now they didnt give my car..i paid the money on 6 th jan itself

Erode