Arfha International Navi Mumbai — FRAUD COMPANY

rinku
ITS A FRUDE COMPANY,I DINT Pay the money yet,but after investigation i come to know ,b4 it was known as Pandayan Seven Seas manpower recruitment ,and from privious applicant i come to know it is totaly a froad company ,i[censored] want to know more just type "Pandayan Seven Seas complain" in google and you will come to every thing that i want to tell you,its just fake.

Comments

Hi frnds,

I have paid Rs. 44000/- plus Rs. 6250/- for medical. it has been since nov. and still I didn`t get any reply frm Arfa authority. they r telling the cdc will issue on last of March. I am very much confused whether my work will be done or will be cheated pls let me know.

Thanks.

I cannot say whether they are fraud or not, because I believe it is very bad to comment on any company unless we are actually trapped, but one thing I can assure that after going through their office staffs attitude I personally feet l that they are not well qualified.

Even the staff will not allow you to enter their office premises before showing all the documents. Also the girls placed at the first floor do not look professional HR people.

According to my judgment there eyesight reveals that they are negative. My final round of interview was conducted by a girl called "Anjali" and she had a good communication skills but I believe she wasn't a professional HR. I being a Management graduate I have given many interviews in reputed companies and before hiring any one they will go through with aptitude test, communication test and even voice test to judge your Accent and communication part but here for U.K and Canada 5 start Hotels they are assuring us that we have been selected and will definitely get a Visa. I don't believe this .

I would recommend every one to be careful before enrolling into this Agency as I believe they may be a fake.

Govind.
My cousin visited Arfha Intl bk in Sept '09 after reading their advertisement published in the mumbai mirror for 1200 vacancies for cruise liner jobs welcoming freshers without any prior experience or CDC.
He was charged Rs 100 for the recruitment file and all copies of his documents were taken & was immediately selected for the post of a DRIVER and was told by the staff that if he did not go fo the medicals after paying Rs 6250, they would close his file & he would have to pay up Rs. 100 again.
After doing his medical examination, he got a call the very next day that he has cleared his medicals & has to pay Rs. 44000, the total cost of the CDC and one way airline ticket & that he would be departing to join ship aboard Regent Sevent Seas in the last week of December '2009.
When he did not get any call from Arfha International by the end of 2009, he called the office to follow-up on the status & was told that all recruits had not paid up on time so they had to wait till October 30, 2009 till they could receive the money from a larger number of people & process CDCs at one time & that would take 90 working days & that his schedule departure to join ship would be 1st week of February 2010 & if they cannot send him by April 2010 they will refund him Rs 37000 (what a waste of precious time & hard earned money).
The HR incharge never comes on the phone to answer any questions & the staff is not equipped at all to answer any questions.
THIS CLEARLY INDICATES THEY ARE NOT GENUINE, as this entire process is taking around 5 to 6 months. No genuine agent takes more than 3 months for the entire recruitment process & charges money for the CDC & airline ticket only after the flight ticket is ready i.e. just around 3 to 4 days before departure.

ARFHA INTERNATIONAL IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FRAUDS SWINDLING PEOPLE OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY.
PLEASE DO NO GO TO THEM NOR REFER ANYONE TO THEM..
Yes, I agree Arfha Intl is nothing by a bunch of FRAUDS swindling people for their hard earned money.
hi guys i read all ur comments i went yesterday for interview now i m confussed, w they r sending people to canada they offer me computer operator jobs salary rs..50, 000 . is any one or singe person went to abroad through arfha interntional please help me please help
SUB: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PIPING SUPERVISOR:

Respected Sir,

I am C.SUTHAN 26 Years old and having a Diploma in Mechanical Engg. I found out that current openings would support my resume. Therefore, I am sending my resume for your Screening.

I was worked in Consolidated Contractors Company in Qatar as piping supervisor (QCS PROJECT) I also have 6 years of substantial experience in the field of Construction in piping Assurance of large projects in power utilities, Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Sectors. I have attached my recent resume, which details my Qualifications and suggests how I might be of service to your organization.

If you wish to arrange an interview, please contact me at the below address or by telephone at(R Mobile) +91 [protected]( India ) or through my email Id [protected]@yahoo.com

Mobile [protected], [protected]

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Good Day!
With Regards,
c.suthan
THANKYOU SIR

PLEASE SIR

ANY FREE VISA GIVE ME

ANY PLACE

[protected]@YAHOO.COM
Hi My name is sreerag. unfortunately recently i went throgh the interview of arfa and wasted my 5000 rs for medical checkup bcz i didnt check in net. but fortunately i cama across this complaint box and i got to know that theyare fraud. please any friends say that anybody got placement throgh arfha so that i want to decide that i want to go ahead with them or not.

waiting for your valuable replies friends.
878a1Hi My name is sreerag. unfortunately recently i went throgh the interview of arfa and wasted my 5000 rs for medical checkup bcz i didnt check in net. but fortunately i came across this complaint box and i got to know that theyare fraud. please can anybody say that anyone got placement through arfha so that i want to decide whether i want to go ahead with them or not?

waiting for your valuable replies friends. it is very urgen please...
Hello guys,

This is with reference to all the above emails regarding fraudulent cases, even I have paid for the medical test Rs.5000/-. However, after I completed the medical I came to knew about it. I have represented the same case in front of our local consumer complaint section handle by Shiv Sena party near Bhayandar along with a local new reporter and they have agreed to help me out in exposing such consultancy. I would recommend that people who are interested to recover their money from Arfa kindly send me their contact information along with name and other details.

Hoping for an earlier est reply for the same.

Mayur
hi, i m prashant, i have read all the complaints, i have gone through this, i have paid 5000for medical but now i don't understand what to do?
Dear all jobseekers

This is with reference of all above complaints, that is true because ARFHA INTERNATIONAL owns SABANA Madam and she is not giving all the information to the jobseekers those already selected, but simply under SABABA there are all ARFHA STAFF like KHAN, AARTHI, SUVARNA, SNEHA, and other all staff simply they are not giving exact information as before explained by Ashish gupta
before one guy has already made arrangement with CBI branch to take action on ARFHA STAFF and as well as ARFHA owner and other guy has made arrangement with SHIVSENA PARTY and other has made arrangement with MNS party, sameway they will take legal action on staff and on owner also beacause once anybody has selected it means why they are not giving or showing list of selected candidates and simply by phone khan, sneha and other staff telling we cannot show the list of selected candidates and ofcourse many jobseekers shown there call recorded voice to the above mentioned political parties and as well as cbi branch then only they will speak truth.and finally ofcourse they should call everybody and informe the list of selected candidates names
yes you are right because my uncle he is working in CBI and he already knows the above arfha international matter and he received several strong complaints on them just within few days they will take action on them
hey guys on 10feb im going to this company and selected for the post
first u give 36900&4750 for medical.there no agency who take money first.
Hi...people i wud lyk 2 inform u alll...i ahve got a job thru them in RC as a steward n i have return after my 6 mnths leave plz feel free 2 contact meon my number any tym ...jayesh tiwari...[protected]
hello,
friends, ihave read somany things on this comment section and as i have called them personally, i come to know the truth that this type of company are looking for fool people to join so they can atlest maintain themself and companys staff, if you want to join the company tell them that all that money which they needed for visa procedure and other medical expenses they have to pay on behalf of you and once you get first salery you will pay it. if they are agree with condition then dnt forget to ask about for which company you willbe going to work wth and other condition of jobs likewise howmany hours a week,
how many paid holidays during 1 year and other related things, and ya keep your passport wth you, in any condition. cheersssss fri this would be help ful for you.
Hello guys
I m Yash one of the candidates of arfha international . when i read the site of arfha . i was quite in a shock . But when i received the letter I was happy and went to submit my passport and received the CDC than after. Well i am all set to go by Regent. But the saddest part is that my best friend will not accompany me coz he's going by MSC.We both are happy and the best part is that our family is equally happy. Thanks to Arfha International for helping us to be a part of such renouned cruises.

All the Best to all other candidates...
Wish U all Good Luck !!!
yes yes yes, I finally got theLetter. As well as the Contract I was so Wrong friends . Forget about what i wrote previously .I almost lost my hope . i m sorry arfha for the misunderstanding created by the others.

Rahul Kumar Singh
i also totally agree with all its totally fraud company
we have to take some action against them.plz all of my friends dial 100 for treat them. .please do not pay any money to them regent cruise hace another agents in india
yes this is fraud company dont trust on them dont wast u r money

Arfha International Navi Mumbai - FRAUD COMPANY