[Resolved]  Ars Bonds O[censored]ti Technology Services Ltd — Attestation of Holder's signature

CBD -Belapur, Navimumbai 400614

I like to inform you that as per your instruction I have attested the signature of my son in the Mulltipurpose form sent by you as he attained majority on 30.05.2007. The letter sent to me clearly mentioned that either the Guardian or the Bank Manager can attest the signature of my son. For your rreference I am attaching photocopy of your issued letter. His investor ID is[protected]. When I contacted your CBD Belapur Office by telephone to enquire whether the filled up form has reached your office or not, that time your office informed me that my filled up form cannot be accepted as the signature of my son has been attested by me, your office will send another multipurpose form and we have to fill up form once more and signature of my son should be attested by Bank Manager.But still today I have not received any form from your office. In the meantime many times I tried to contact your office by telephone. But nobody of your office attend the telephone. I doubt whether any employee of your office stay inside the office regularly. Luckily today I can contact your office by telephone and I was told that your office will not send any more form, I have to apply with signature of my son attested by Bank manager, otherwise my son will not get payment against maturity of his LR Bonds in the month of April, 2009. I like to state if attestation by gurdian is not allowed then it is your fault ( as you have mentioned gurdian can also attest the signature of Holder) and customer should not suffer for it. Do your company think that Bank Manager is the more reliable person than the father of the Holder? It is common sense that father have invested money for the future of the Holder. Then how Bank manager becomes more authonticated person than Father. I like to inform you that I am not going to send any further application to your office . If my son don’t get payment after maturity of his ARS Bonds, we will be bound to take legal action against your company. I am also sending this mail to customer's complain foruml.

R.N.Karmakar

Comments

UTI Technology Services Ltd. — Attestation of signature of ARS Bond holder

R.N.Karmakar
I can empathize the father's concerns as I have a similar complaint. I am trying to call the Bomaby office but the recorded message, "please wait an officer will contact y0ou shortly" comes continuously. I am also fed up.
uti technology services ltd.

Sir/Madam

Subject: ARS Bonds - Maturity value to be recieved by 31/03/2009.

I like to inform you that I an the holder of 747 numbers UTI ARS Bonds, with face value of Rs.100/- each, amounted to Rs.74700/-. My Investor id is[protected], under bond certificate number 33787294, dated 01/04/2004, maturity of the said bonds is due on 31/03/2009, alongwith interest amounted to Rs.2465.10/-, making a total maturity value of Rs.77165.10/-. The said amount is yet not given to me through Electronic Clearing System (ECS) in my Saving Bank Account already existing with you. Please do the needful in this regard to clear my account dues speedily and oblige.

Hina Gupta

I am holder of Tax Free ARS Bonds maturing on 1.4.2009. I have not received maturity value till today ( 10.4/2009 ). Total face value is Rs 10200/-. Details are as under.
Folio No[protected] Investor ID[protected] Ceritificate No 40352066 no. of bonds 102
Usha Phadke
I amS NAGENDRA, ARS BONDS, This my, B.ID:[protected], Investor . ID no:[protected],
warrant No: 106504.

I want canseld my ARS bond police pls find out the my deatials, take action Imdatelly .

allready im send to cansal latter, ur not take action so agaian agaian im send .

pls take action

youars

S NAGENDRA

uti technology service limited — Repayment of maturity value of bonds

i am holder of Tax Free ARS Bonds maturing on 1.4.2009. I have not received maturity value till today ( 21/4/2009 ). Total face value is Rs 54000/-. Details are as under.
Folio No[protected] Investor ID[protected] Ceritificate No 41046180 no. of bonds 540
This is in reference to sub; MINOR ATTAINING MAJORITY, in this context i have loged application on 25/03/2009 at your lotus court churchgate office that my son DARSHIL JAYANT DEDHIA has attained major status. In this reference i received letter ref no> 60996531 & 60996538 /utitsl/ cop dt: 29/03/2009 from you stating that you have made change & payment of ARS BONDS will be made by ecs system on 15/04/2009.
On 02/05/2009 i have checked my passbook in that only ecs for investor id:[protected] was credited & letter in this respect was also received from you.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND ECS PAYMENT FOR INVESTOR ID:[protected] YOUR REF. LETTER 60996531/UTITSL/ COP/ LETTER FOR SAME IS ALSO NOT RECEIVED BY ME.

THANK YOU.
hello.
I have lost ARS BONDS & THERE IS CHANGE OF GUARDIAN STATUS FOR INESTOT ID:[protected] IN THE NAME OF KAUSHAL JAYANT DEDHIA
In above mentioned i have lodged complaint on 25/03/2009 at your lotus court churchgate office & FOLLOW UP WAS ALSO DONE ONCE PERSONALLY BUT NO RESPONSE TILL DATE PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AT EARLIER.

my ars bonds were due for maturity payment on 1.4.9. I have not been sent the due amount despite reminders thro email
Cus ID[protected]
bond cert nos. 40933042, 40933034, 42956643, 40933026
total bonds 1588
I hav given my RCS details to you.
Inform if any formalities are to be completed
agir gupta
UTI Tech
Mumbai.

Sub :Non receipt of maturity amount in ARS bonds
Ref: Investor ID [protected] no. of bonds 172.
****
The bonds were matured on 31.3.2009, where as the maturity amount along with interest is not received till date. Please take speedy action.
Ramakrishna Chamarthy(Father /NG of Ch.Pooja)

The UTI Technology Services Ltd.,
Plot No. 3, Sector 11,
Near Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation,
CBD-Belapur, Post Bag No. 18,
Navi Mumbai – 400614.

Sub: - Non-receipt of cheque for maturity amount of ARS Bond –reg.

This is to intimate you that I have spent a few amount on UTI under CGGF scheme which have been converted to ARS Bond certificate bearing no: 36328495 for 384 bonds with face value of Rs.38400/-(@ 100/-), Invester ID no:[protected] in the name of master Praveen Kumar Sarkar represented by Mr. Pradeep Kumar Sarkar.
In this regard it is requested that the maturity amount of ARS Bond may kindly be released at the earliest please.

( Pradeep Kumar Sarkar, JE Civil )
Island Niwas, F/Floor, Flat no: 6,
Block no: 3, Delanipur, Port Blair
Pin-744102
My son Rachit Yadav's UTI ARS Bond Scheme CGGF'86, Investor Id. No.[protected], Bond Cert. No. 41175931 of 365 bonds has expired on 01/04/2009. Hence, please let me know the procedure so that I can encash this.

Narender Singh Yadav
Mob.[protected]
I am also one of the invester who had the dream that their son will be lakhpati after 21 years of age but due to change in the interest rate scenario uti has converted them in to ARS bonds but atleast after maturity of the bondst they should have given us an easy option and encash the bonds but uti is putting us in fresh trouble and they are not attending the telephone also. What to I need the money for my children education. Can govt intervene please
giveme 64bonds ditals
SIR MY SON NOW BECAME MAJOR AND HIS NAME IS SISTLA RADHUVAMSI SASHANK S/O SISTLA SHYAM SUNDER (i.e.MYSELF). IAM RECEIVING HIS INTERT IN ARS BONDS EVERY SIX MONTHS I HAVE NEVER DEPOSITED HIS CHEQUES TO BANK SO FAR SINCE HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY BANK ACCOUNT KINDLY ADVISE ME WHAT NEXT STEP AND WHAT WILL HAPPENED TO ALL THESE YEARS CHEQUES PLEASE SEND A FRESH CHEQUE OF PREVIUS NOT CLAIMED AMMOUNT TO MY NEW ADDRESS SISTLA SHYAM SUNDER D-18 PATALIPUTRA ANUSHAKTHI NAGAR MUMBAI, IHAVE ALREADY INFORMED TO YOUR GOOD OFFICE ABOUT MY CHANGE FROM D-34 SANCHI TO D-18 PATALIPUTRA, THANQ SHYAM SUNDER SISTLA.
NOTE:
SISTLA RAGHUVAMSISASHANK INSTRUMENT NO[protected] AND B.ID NO [protected],
WARRANT NO 163231 AND INVESTER ID [protected] REPLY BACK AT EARLIEST.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other