[Resolved]  ASC Records South — non receipt of statement

Lt Col PK Dasgupta ASC Records (South)
Chief Record Officer Bangalore-07

3787/PK/Pers 07 Mar 09

The Manager
ICICI Bank Ltd
Credit Card Operation
PO, MUMBAI-400034

Dear Sir,

1. It is brought to your notice with grate concern that your bank is not forwarding the monthly statement regularly thereby putting me in grate loss. My Credit Card No is [protected]. I am a regular user of this card. My wife too have a Add on credit card No [protected] and another platinum credit Card of your bank No [protected] issued for me but instead of PK Dasgupta your bank has mentioned my name as DK Dasgupta. Purchases what so ever is made against all these above mentioned cards are reflected in your monthly statement.

2. The point to be noted for your consideration is that you have dispatched your last statement dated 20 Jan 2009 for a sum of Rs. 2419/- and thereafter you have stopped sending the statements which has put me in lot of inconvenience for making the payment. I always
make the payment well in advance from the date of payment actual due but you will appreciate in the absence of a monthly statement it is just impossible to make the payment.


3. However, whatever bills are due have been cleared
by me on 04 Feb 2009 by ICICI bank Ltd cheque No 532134 dt 04 Feb 2009 for a sum of Rs. 43, 718/- (Rupees forty three thousand seven hundred eighteen only).

4. It is my sincere request incase if you have charged me any late payment interest may please be refunded immediately/adjusted against my next statement please, as I am an ARMY OFFICER who is serving in a mobile type of job. I keep moving frequently.

5. You are also requested to send me the statement for the month of Feb, which so far I have not received immediately. The same may please be noted for future compliance also.

6. You are also requested to intimate me as to how my platinum card can be changed for making my name PK DASGUPTA instead of DK DASGUPTA in the credit card No [protected] by return post.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

( PK Dasgupta )
Lt Col
Chief Record Officer
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  13 CommentsShareTweet


army — non receipt of statement of account

dear sir,
this is to inform u of the displeasure in regards to non receipt os statement of accounts for as many as four funds namely:
1. leadership
2. service sector
3. dynamic changed to equity i beleive
4. qurtely income changed to equity i beleive.
an early response is requested please
From : No 6388790K Ex Hav/Clk(GD)
Vincent P

Respected Sir,

I was retired on[protected] as a Hav/Clk(GD) after complection of 16 years and 8 month and 21 days of service please intimate my new PPO and outstanding amount will be fwd.

Thanking you Sir,


Ex Hav/Clk(GD)
Vincent P
Respected Sir,

1. Main No:[protected]A EX HAV/MT SEN SEVA CORPS se 31 May 2008 ko retired huwa tha. Muze 60% aur 40% arears mil gaya hain aur uska reciept copy maine bhej di hain.

2 Sir. main Maharashtra Nagri Seva ke antargat Zilha Parishad Jalna Distt- Jalna me Gov Job 29 Aug 2009 ko join ki hain. Yahan muze VETAN NISCHITI ( Pay ficasation) ke liye LAST PAYMENT ORDER (revise as per 6th pay) ki jarurat hain.

3. Sir, meri aapse vinanti hain ki mere anurodh ko swikar karke muze LAST PAYMENT ORDER(revise as per 6th pay) bhejane ki kripa karen.
ADDRESS:- Court Road, Yashwant Nagar, PAITHAN Distt- Aurangabad Maharashtra pin 431107


Jay Hind

Aapka Agyakari

FROM[protected]F EX SEP/MT

Respected sir,
i got my prematured discharge from service on 30-04-09 after completion of my 4 years and 6 months of my service i have got the 60 percent of arrears of 6th cpc and i have send the receipt for your audit purpose.

Thanking you,
yours faithfully,
muralidharan s

Lt Col PK Dasgupta, Chief Record Officer, ASC Records South/ Dear Sir, My request -
I have not yet received my increase of pension for Hony Nb
Sub rank granted by MOD letter dated 12 June 2009 considering Hav granted Hony Nb Sub
ranka as regular promotion of NbSub for pension. I contacted DPDO Ferozepur, who told
me to write to Record Office.
I applied for counting of my boys service. It was declined stating that it did not apply to retirees prior to 1984. It was counted for GRATUITY only. I notice fromGovernment letters on internet that Boys service, in every case, will count for pension, irrespective of length of service.
I have also written to PCDA(P) who, in turn, have written to your office. I request you to kindly advise the present status, through e.mail for which I shall be obliged. No.6343421 Hon.Nb Sub GURDIP SINGH, ASC (PA) e.Mail [protected]
Respected sir,
I v.mani kanth no 14839151 m sep/mt who is an serving soldier presently posted in 503 ASC BN sir i attend to cl 2 exam held on feb 08 conducted by my parent unit asc center(n) at that time.sir i have passed in that exam and i also get that DO Part2 No and Core Order no also but i am not getting my cl allowence in my quarterly so sir please help me to get my allowences so that i will get some financial support.

your's faithfully
V. Mani kanth
From : No 6388790K Ex Hav/Clk(GD)
From :
No 13894772P
Hony/Nb/Sub J Nayak
Respected Sir,
pl refer your letter No 8003/pen/rev cell/NEPG dt 08 May 2010.
I was retired on 01 Apr 2008 as a Hony Nb/Sub after complection of 24 years of service. please intimate present posn of my new PPO of sixth pay commission
My e mail ID nayak.[protected]
Thanking you Sir,


Hony /Nb/Sub J Nayak
Army No 13894772P
Sir, I had sent the following letter to CDA(P) and another letter for giving pension of Hony Nb Sub as per MOD letter dt. 12 June, 2009. The same were forwarded to u by CDA for action. I request a reply through e.mail at my above address. Kindly advise. Kind regards, GURDIP SINGH NO.6343421 Hony Nb Sub

Counting of Boys Service‏

From: Gurdip Brar ([protected]
Sent: March 31, 2010 8:39:15 AM
To: [protected]

Shri Rajiv Ranjan, IDAS Addl. CDA(P)

Public Grievances Officer,

Office of the Pr. CDA (Pensions),

Darupadi Ghat, Allahabad – 211014.

Phone No. (PBX) –[protected], 2622698

Direct phone 2420210.



I request your kind honour that I was recruited as a Boy on[protected] at the age of 15 years and mustered to man’s service on[protected]. Details of my particulars are as under :-


Army No. 6343421

Rank HONY NAIB SUBEDAR (Ex-Havildar P.A.)

Group ‘A’


Date of enrolment[protected]As Boy Recruit) –

Age on enrolment 15 years

Mustered to man’s service[protected]

Boy Service up to 17 years age TWO YEARS (NOT YET COUNTED FOR PENSION)

Transferred to Reserve AUGUST -1958

Rejoined service from Reserve NOVEMBER 1962

Date of Retirement[protected]A/N)

Initial PPO NO. S/14464/74

Last PPO No. S/722/2005

Pension Disbursing Authority DPDO, FEROZEPUR (PUNJAB)


Bank A/c No. 509711

That as mentioned in my Army Discharge Certificate, I have been discharged after serving 25 years, 1 month and 7 days.

I have been granted pension for 21 years service that is only half of my reserve service i.e 2 years out of 4 years, as per rules, has been counted towards pension.

But, I regret to say that I have been declined the benefit of my Boy Service despite my representation through our Record Office on the ground that this benefit is not applicable to “-- for those enrolled prior to 1st March 1984”. Thus ignoring the provisions of GOI, MOD NO. b/39027/AG/PS-4(a&c)/589/C/D(Pen/Sers) dated 27.03.2002.

I am hurt and strongly feel that I have not been given my just dues of pension for my Boy Service, especially in view of Para 40 under heading ‘Length of Qualifying Service of (PDA) ‘CHAPTER- I OBJECTIVES ‘ CHAPTER-III Grant 2 Section – Service Pension Awards Functions, which says-

40 ----(under heading – ‘Length of Qualifying Serice’-

All service from the date of appointment or enrolment/transfer to man’s service to the date of discharge shall qualify for pension or gratuity with the exception of :

(i) Any period of service rendered before reaching the age of 16 years (17 years for those enrolled prior to 1st March 1984). However, with the issue of GOI, MOD NO.B/39027/AG/PS-4(A&C)/589/c/d(Pen/Sers) dated[protected] any period rendered before attaining the age of 17 years from the date of enrolment will qualify for pension. This proviso will cover all past cases also. The benefit will be allowed to those who are still alive and applied for the same.

Further emphasis have been laid vide Government of India Ministry of Defence letter No.1034/C/02-D (Pen/Sers) dated 31st October, 2003 that with reference to the O/o CGDA U.O.No.5601/AT-P/LXV dated[protected] and[protected] regarding counting of the Boys service rendered before attaining the age of 17 years as qualifying service for the purpose of pension/gratuity, ----Govt. letters dated[protected] and[protected] for Army—which have been issued after due consideration and legal advice do not need any modification/change. You are advised to implement the same and give benefit of Boy Service rendered before attaining the age of 17 years as qualifying for the purpose of pension/gratuity to all the effected personnel irrespective of their length of service---“

In view of my foregoing submissions, I request that revised PPO allowing me the benefit of qualifying service of my two years Boys service may kindly be ordered to be issued for pension/gratuity purposes. The factum of this two years boys service is already verified by PCDA (Pensions) while issuing last revised PPO No.S/722/2005 mentioned above.

A reply will be much obliged.

Thanking you, Sir

Yours truly,

e.Mail. [protected]


H.No.56, Vill. CHAHAL, P.O. TEHNA

Sir i No 6949389K HAV/PA Kaliprasad Panigrahy has been remustered as a personnel assistant to ASC (S) on 14 Feb 09 but till now my pay slips were not came from ASC (S). So that I request you to forwarded to my new unit that is 5 RR Bn (JAT), c/o 56 APO, Pin - 934505. thanking you for your act of kindness. your sincerly.
To :

Lt Col PK Dasgupta ASC Records (South)
Chief Record Officer
ASC Records (South)
Bangalore – 560 007


1. Please refer to PPO No S/047702/2008 and corrigendum No S/CORR/211743/2009 and our letter dated 07 Aug, 10 Nov and 15 Dec 2010.

2. Sir, I, No 6391043K Ex Hav/PA Santosh Kumar Shukla was discharged from service wef 31 Oct 2008. Sir, I have received first installment of arrear i.e. 40% but second installment of arrear i.e. 60% arrear, have not yet received.

3. You are requested to kindly look into the matter and do needful at the earliest please.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

(Santosh Kumar Shukla)
Ex Hav/PA
Respected Sir,
My pension for Hony Naib Subedar as per MOD letter No.1(8)/2008-D(Pen//Policy) dated 12th June, 2009 has not been revised. CDA(P) vide Circular No..424 dated[protected] para 3, requires that, where pension has not been revvised as per 6th CPC, the claim in respect of Havildar granted Hony rank of Naib Subedar, Data sheet No202 A/2008 (attacged with circular No.400 dt.[protected] should be used and submitted to Gts/RP Section of the CDA (P).In para 4 of circular No.424 it further states that, in view of the position brought out above, it is requested that LPC cum data sheet no.202 A/2008 may be submitted to the Grants Revision Pension Section for the fresh revision cases. Hence, this prayer.
Kind regards, nO.6343421 Hony Nb Sub GURDIP SINGH, DPDO Ferozepur Pension Book No.5368, Punjab & Singh Bank, Faridkot, SB A/c No.509711
VILL.Chahal, PO Tehna, Distt.Faridkot, Pb. 151203
Respected Sir, I No.[protected]P Hav/MT Saroja Kumar Acharya presently posted in Coast Guard Air Station Chennai. I have not receivd my statement account and summary of APPF Fund since feb 2010. It is requested that the same may be forwarded to the present unit.
I jc 668258k sub raj kumar retired on 31 mar 17 but still not received revised pension till date i approach ed to pcda pension they have intimated that your lpc cum data sheet not received by them till date.Hence you are requested for early action qecuto avoid financial loss.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    ASC Records South
    File a Complaint