[Resolved] ASC Records South — non receipt of statement
Lt Col PK Dasgupta ASC Records (South)
Chief Record Officer Bangalore-07
3787/PK/Pers 07 Mar 09
ICICI Bank Ltd
Credit Card Operation
PO Box 7931, TULSIWADI
1. It is brought to your notice with grate concern that your bank is not forwarding the monthly statement regularly thereby putting me in grate loss. My Credit Card No is [protected]. I am a regular user of this card. My wife too have a Add on credit card No [protected] and another platinum credit Card of your bank No [protected] issued for me but instead of PK Dasgupta your bank has mentioned my name as DK Dasgupta. Purchases what so ever is made against all these above mentioned cards are reflected in your monthly statement.
2. The point to be noted for your consideration is that you have dispatched your last statement dated 20 Jan 2009 for a sum of Rs. 2419/- and thereafter you have stopped sending the statements which has put me in lot of inconvenience for making the payment. I always
make the payment well in advance from the date of payment actual due but you will appreciate in the absence of a monthly statement it is just impossible to make the payment.
3. However, whatever bills are due have been cleared
by me on 04 Feb 2009 by ICICI bank Ltd cheque No 532134 dt 04 Feb 2009 for a sum of Rs. 43, 718/- (Rupees forty three thousand seven hundred eighteen only).
4. It is my sincere request incase if you have charged me any late payment interest may please be refunded immediately/adjusted against my next statement please, as I am an ARMY OFFICER who is serving in a mobile type of job. I keep moving frequently.
5. You are also requested to send me the statement for the month of Feb, which so far I have not received immediately. The same may please be noted for future compliance also.
6. You are also requested to intimate me as to how my platinum card can be changed for making my name PK DASGUPTA instead of DK DASGUPTA in the credit card No [protected] by return post.
( PK Dasgupta )
Chief Record Officer
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
ASC Records South
File a Complaint