[Resolved]  Ask Wealth Advisors Pvt. Ltd. — Not refunding as agreed

Representatives of ASK Wealth Advisors Pvt Ltd, Band Box House, Ground Floor, 254-D Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400 025, telephone [protected], email [protected]@askwealthadvisors.com, had approached me to study my profile and adivse me on ideal financial planning and evaluate my existing investments to check if that matches to the suggested financial plan. They had agreed to refund the entire fee of Rs 16, 854 charged if I found their financial planning is not to my satisfaction. On 1st January 2009 they submitted me a detailed financial plan. This financial plan was not made to suit my profile and contained several errors in assumptions, erors in calculations and contained many contradicting advises. I submited a report covering 3 A4 size papers drawing their attention to various errors. Subsequently the company set up a telephonic discussion with me when I had fully explained to them these errors and they agrred on their errors. I therefore asked them to refund the fees charged which they confirmed on email that they will do. But even after a lapse of 7 months the company has not refunded the fess instead they are asking me to take another service from them and agreed to adjust this fees against that serivce. I do not wish to continue to deal with a company who do not fullfil their promise. Please help me to get the refund

Comments

Subsequent to my complaint recently the company refunded me the fees paid for financial planning after deducting the service charge. So effectively I lost Rs 1, 650 for no benefits.
Very surprising. I know ASK for the past 8 years since they are managing my wealth affairs. i have found their team of Financial planners to be extremely knowledgable and trustworthy. I have even referred them to a couple fo my close associates and they seem to be doing a fantastic job.

I guess yours could be a case of miscommunication. And now i see you have got your money back as well.
I have been trying their different offices to open an account and start a relationship
I had called their Dubai office 3 times, their Mumbai office and then Bangalore office
All said, Yes the concerned person will call me !!!
Looks like they are overloaded and new accounts are not welcome
Is it possible