[Resolved]  Assistant P. F. Commissioner S. R. O. Kandivali (W), Mumbai – 67 — EPF Settlement

I worked with a company named Anik Development Corporation (Ajmera Group), Andheri (W), Mumbai, I left that company on December 2004 and I have acknowledgment of PF form received at Kandivali office Mumbai, November 2009.

I was told that I would get my amount max in 3 months. But I didn't get any call, any mail since then, they never respond over the phone (now the office phone no. is out of service). I mailed (email) them, but no response from there.

My PF No is MH/45572/78

Please do the needful
Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Sunil Kumar K.
(PF A/c No. MH/45572/78)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

This is to inform you that i was working Integron propertymanagement limited from 1st July 11 - 30th April 14. the PF number which company given me is MH/KND/211793/1475. But when i check this PF into PF office the name of the PF number is prasanth My name is not coming into this number, for the last 10 months i am trying to solve the problem but my company side not giving any respons to me so i humbly request you to take action against my company . please help me to claim my pf amount.

And also my name is Prem Nasir but my company mentoined only prem

1. my HR name is swapnil.jalgao.and his mail id is

[swapnil.[protected]@integronindia.com ] .ph no [protected] 2.my company pf consultansy name is jayesh and his mail id is.[ [protected]@karmamgmt.co.in]ph no [protected]
Premnasir