[Resolved]  ATM theft — Theft of Cash from SBI ATMs

This is regarding a very new style of theft from the ATM Machine. This is happening with many persons. I am residing in Dwarka. As I am one of the victims of this case, I want to bring this into your notice. In Dwarka sec 6 there is one ATM of SBI. On 5th july somebody withdrew Rs 20, 000 from the ATM. When I reported this case to the Branch of the bank, the Manager sent my application to the ATM section of SBI at Delhi Cantt . There I meet Mr Pawan Sharma, the in charge of ATM section. He told me, it is not you but there are many more people, whose money is stolen by somebody from the ATM.

Now my question is that, for what they are waiting for? Whay not they are taking some steps…… According to my knowledge the ATM has CCTV camera. They should take the photograph of that thief and try to catch him.

I am expecting you to please take this matter seriously so that this type of frued could be stopped in future……..

Ajay Kumar Chauhan

Comments

ATM — Theft of ATM

My name is Jagannath D, Padmanabanagar Branch, Bangalore - 61 .
My Account no is [protected]

My ATM debit card has been robbed . Please de-activate it as soon as possible .
sir, my name is t.maheswara, i studied diploma[protected] branch in boys polytechnic nellore district. my complaint is i had stolen my sbi ezpay atm card final year in exams time. so i had a web pin no. but i login in ezpay online but not working. solve my problem. my card no:[protected] and my email address:www.[protected]@gmail.com. reply me as early as possible. or check my details transfer amount from ezpay scholarship amount to my personal account no is [protected].

date of birth:[protected], ssc hal ticket no:18125709