[Resolved]  AUSTRALIA LOTTERY INCORPORATION — Scam lottery emails & correspondence

I am from Chattisgarh, India. I got mails from AUSTRALIA LOTTERY INCORPORATION - Barr. Santos Alberto. European Claims Agent.Tel :+[protected], email - [protected]@australianlotteryinc.com.au.pn,for winning prices of crores. ALSO I HAD FEW CORRESPONDANCES WITH THE ABOVE AND - Mr. Fernando Gomez, Director Foreign Transfers,
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR,FUNDS TRANSFER AND
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE,FORTIS BANK PLAZA #2038 WINSTON ROAD, LONDON, UK.Tel: +[protected], +[protected]. [protected]@fortisbankplc.uk.pn.
UNFORTUNATELY I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SCAM ONLY AFTER I HAD FEW CORRESPONDANCES WITH THESE MAILS. I GAVE THE ASKED INFORMATION & MY IDENTITY PROOF.
I doubt, that the above names and related mails are not actuals.
I had not send any money as taxes / charges to them, as demanded from me. But I fear the theift of my identity.
I AM REPOSTING THIS COMPLAINT SO THAT THE SCAMER DOES NOT USE MY IDENTITY FOR ANY WRONG REASONS AND IF THE SCAMER DOES, I WOULD BE PROTECTED BECAUSE I AM REPORTING THE SPAM COMPLAINT IN WRITING. I ALSO WANT OTHERS TO BE CAREFUL.
I had not send any money as taxes / charges to them, as demanded from me. But I fear the theift of my Identity.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

fraud — australian lottery

dear sir
i had sent my personnel detail to australian lottrery, after i become to no it is fraud........ what can i do now,,, please help me
I've also got the same message saying asking for the funds transfer remittance fee charges asking for US $ 1720 also saying
"There is an insurance policy placed on your money.
This is a hard cover policy and it only allows the beneficiary
to have access to his or her money,for any second party
will be a risk on that person.As a result, we cannot take/deduct our charges from your fund."
i got mail from australian lottery agent that you have been awarded/won $ 400,000,000.000 , is this information is given for cheating or what is this , plz find out
The same thing happened to me by
## AUSTRALIAN LOTTERY INCORPORATION as:

I have received your email regarding the requirements from the bank about the transfer documents required from you.Attached to this email is your duly notarized and stamped Winners Certificate.All that remains is your Affidavit of claims.

For this, I will have to refer you to a Legal Practitioner who specializes on such issues.His name is Barrister Alexander Hughes ([protected]@hotmail.com) you will have to contact him so that he will help you procure the affidavit of claims from the Crown court here in England.

As soon as it is procured, all your transfer documents will be forwarded to the bank and your transfer can proceed without further delay so it will be in your best interest to cooperate with him for the speedy processing of your documents and ultimately your prize money.

CONGRATULATIONS!! ONCE MORE ON YOUR WINNING.

Bar. Carlos Alves.

FORTIS BANK PLAZA
#2038 WINSTON ROAD,
LONDON, UK.
Tel: +[protected]

NB: YOUR ARE REQUIRED TO CALL THIS NUMBER +[protected] IMMEDIATELY TO CONFIRM THIS EMAIL AND PROVIDE THIS CODE 04-8913 AS A PROVE OF ORIGINALITY

ATTENTION:

CLARIFICATION.

FORTIS BANK PLC wishes to let you know that your identification is ok.
We tried to transfer your won prize today but was halted by the International Monetary fund IMF.They claimed that the money involved in your transaction is a huge amount of money, therefore, you need to verify with them that it is not fraud.
Except you send us an anti fraud and terrorism certificates from them, we are under the law not empowered to proceed with the transfer.
Any attempt to do so will lead to our bank being sancttioned by the IMF.
All you need do now is to send an email to the Anti Fraud and Anti terrorism department of the IMF on [protected]@internationalmonetaryfund.name and ask them to issue you with this certificates.
Once you get these certificates, endeavour to email same to us.We will check if it corresponds with the ones from IMF, if this is so, we will proceed with the transfer and this will be completed in 24 hours.
and asked to submit:ATTENTION

This office is in receipt of your files. Based on the information that you provided, we have processed your winning and are about to start the process of transferring your your prize money to you. After verification of your winning notification and documentation sent to us by your claims agent, Bar. Carlos Alves, you are required to get us the following to enable us start the transfer procedure.They include;

1) A duly notarized and Stamped Winners Certificate

2) An Affidavit of Claims from the Crown Court here in England.

If you have any further concerns or question on how to go about these, do refer back to us or to your Claims Agent to clarification.

Best regards,
Mr. Alan Brown, cip, scc.

Director Foreign Transfers,
Fortis Bank Plc

+[protected]

##and as imf requirements:
ANTI FRAUD AND ANTI TERRORISM UNIT.
WASHINGTON DC,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
TEL: [protected]

ATTENTION :

VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.

The International Monetary Fund wishes to ackowledge the receipt of your e-mail.

We stopped/halted the transfer of your won prize that is domicilled with FORTIS BANK PLC.This is because you have not verified with this department.The need for the verification arose as a result of fraud and money laundering going on now.

In order to verify your winning and have these two certificates sent to you ie The Anti fraud and Anti Terrorism Certificate sent to you, you have to make the following available to this office before four days.

1.A copy of your identification.

2.Your winners Certificate,

3.Make a payment of $790 (Seven Hundred and Ninety US dollars to our Indian Representative) using the below information:

Name: Sandeep Kumar Jha.

Bank Name: HDFC BANK;

Account Number:[protected]

PAN Number: AJJPJ2958G.

As soon as you make the payment, scan the payment slip and send to us as an attachement.This serves as your evidence of payment.

You should note that it is only these certificates issued by this office will empower the bank to transfer you your money after verifying that your won prize is not fraud.

Regards.

Patrick O'Neil.
Director of Fraud and Terrorism Department.
International Monetary Fund
Tel: [protected]

WHETHER THIS IS RIGHT/WRONG/FRAUD/ CHEATING I DON'T KNOW. they had a lot of conversation with me through e-mails and know my identity. I fear whether they use my identity falsly...I also fear the theift of my Identity.
i am from Philippines, I got mails from AUSTRALIA LOTTERY INCORPORATION - Barr. Santos Alberto. European Claims Agent.Tel :+[protected], email - [protected]@australianlotteryinc.com.au.pn, for winning prices of crores. ALSO I HAD FEW CORRESPONDANCES WITH THE ABOVE AND - Mr. Fernando Gomez, Director Foreign Transfers,
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR, FUNDS TRANSFER AND
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE, FORTIS BANK PLAZA #2038 WINSTON ROAD, LONDON, UK.Tel: +[protected], +[protected]. [protected]@fortisbankplc.uk.pn.
I doubt, that the above names and related mails are not actuals.

FORTIS BANK PLC

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
FUNDS TRANSFER AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FORTIS BANK PLAZA#2038 WINSTON ROAD, LONDON, UK. Tel: [protected]
ATTENTION: IMELDA FERNANDEZ ABRENICA ATTENTION This office is in receipt of your files. Based on the information that you provided, we have processed your winning and we are about to start the process of transferring your prize money to you. After verification of your winning notification and documentation sent to us by your claims agent, Bar. Santos Alberto, you are required to get us the following to enable us start the transfer procedure.They include; 1) A duly notarized and Stamped Winners Certificate which shall be issued to you by your claims agent. 2) An affidavit of claims from the Crown Court here in England. 3) Your Identification which could be International Passport or Drivers License. As soon as you provide us with the above, we will commence the transfer procedure with a view of completing the transfer to your account within 24 hours. If you have any further concerns or question on how to go about these, do refer back to us or to your Claims Agent for clarification. Once more, I congratulate you on your winning and encourage you to make judicious use of your prize.
Best regards,
Mr. Fernando Gomes, cip, scc.

Director Foreign Transfers,
Fortis Bank Plc
Tel: [protected][protected]@hotmail.com

...SECURITY ALERT...
NOTICE:THE FORTIS BANK PLC KNOWS BETTER HOW TO PROTECT THEIR ONLINE CUSTOMER AGAINST ALL ODDS.THEREFORE TRY TO CONTRIBUTE YOUR OWN QUOTA AS SUCH WILL WARRANT UNIQUE AND EXCELLENT DEDICATION OF OUR DUTY TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMER. SECONDLY, ALL INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION SHOULD BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL, UNTIL YOUR TRANSFER TAKES PLACE.ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY, MAY BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
*******************Disclaimer******************************

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify Fortis Bank Plc (International Transfer Department).This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the above mentioned name.__________________________________________________
©[protected] Fortis Bank Plc. All right reserved, ...Big, Strong, Reliable
sir i have sent my identity to them.but i came to know about this lottery fraud.thanking for saving my life.
Hey me too got a mail from Australia lottery corp. I confirmed that it is a scam after surfing the net on the basis of the information i got in the mail. Check this link - http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/lotteryscam_Australia2.php

I got the same mail specified in this link. But the names were changed. I think they are targeting Indians. The website gives u an idea on how to identify whether it is a lottery scam

I was also going to be one of the victim for this scam. But before giving info abt me i checked on google and got lot of complaints about them so i could save my time. Thanx a ton to all the people who posted their views and educated other people about this scam.

Nirav

australian lottery — reg. some clarification

I HAVE RECEIVED ONE MAIL THAT I HAVE WON $5, 00, 000 USD FROM DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARDS
DEPARTMENT AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COPORATION;WHEATHER THIS IS TRUE OR NOT . THEY ALSO ASK $605 USD TO GET THE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM NIGERIAN HIGHCOURT TO TRANSFER MY PRIZE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT.PLS GUIDE ME .
DO NOT TRUST!!! YOU DECEIVE!!!
They are swindlers!
hi how r u? I win $500 000 in my yahoomail and how i can avail my award. Plz tell me i am waiting for your response.
Hello people! :)
Today I got am email in my Yahoo account that I won 400 000$ from the AUSTRALIA LOTTERY INCORPORATION :)). From the moment I saw it I knew it was fake. This email is not real! Do not fall for that! They will start asking for money from you in order to start the procedure, every time they will say - "we want more money" in order to proceed further.

Well, this is all for now!
Take care!
Kos
hi
i have also received such message.
i also get this mail as shown below...

Australia Lottery Incorporation

Reference Number: YBM-EBS-719AF
Batch Number: YBM-EBS-390AF

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of The Lottery Winners International programs held on the 23rd of October 2008. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number [protected]-2343 with serial number 7645-543 drew lucky numbers[protected] which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of 400, 000.00(Four hundred thousand British Pounds sterling)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

Further more your details (e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in London, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of Four hundred thousand British Pounds will be released to you from this regional branch office in London

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20, 000 company and 30, 000, 000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three years.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by the AUSTRALIA GOVERNMENT, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our 2009 50 million EURO draw International lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our fudicial agent Mr Peter Adams of the, Crystal Trust Agency Email (adams.[protected]@yahoo.com)Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 14 days of receiving this notice.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.Furthermore, should there be any change of addresses do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Please contact Peter Adams on this email address
(adams.[protected]@yahoo.com) as soon as you receive this mail.When contacting him, please provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

CLAIMS REQURIEMENTS:

5.Sex:
6.Occupation:
7.Phone:
8.Present Country:

If you do not contact your claims agent within 14 working days of this notification, your winnings would be revoked.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Pond Smith
Lottery Coordinator
Dear Sirs

I got this message.
Is it verity or bunco game ?
I thing that is it hark information and abuse information.
Send me please your formulation.
Best regards

Serial: [protected],
Šarže č.: [protected]/188
Vítěz číslo: Gb8701/LPrc

Vážený pane / paní,

Máme radost, abychom Vás informovali o vaše cena zpráva o 14. říjnu 2008 z Austrálie loterie přimíchávání, které je zcela založen na elektronické výběrové e-mailových adres, které využívají jejich e-mailovou adresu formě některých lokalit.

Vaše e-mailová adresa byla připojena k letence: 17212, Serial: [protected], vítěz: GB8701/LPRC, č.š.: [protected]/188, Ref Numbers.[protected] a tento dávkový nakreslete štěstí čísla takto 8382-42bonus čísla 17, které následně vyhrála v loterii v druhé a závěrečné kategorii.

Nacházíte se zde schválili paušální platbu dvě stě tisíc dolarů Spojených států ($ 200000.00USD) v bance návrh spisovou značku: ILP / HW 47509/08 a všechny výhry musí být uplatněna do 10. listopadu 2008, jinak všechny finanční prostředky budou vráceny jako Unclaime

Všichni účastníci byli vybráni prostřednictvím počítačového systému Volí čerpány formou devět set tisíc e-mailových adres z Kanady, Austrálie, USA, Velká Británie, Asie, Evropy, Středního východu, Afriky a Oceánie jako součást naší mezinárodní propagaci programu, který se provádí každoročně .

Jak uplatnit nárok na svou vlastní cenu, obraťte se na svého zmocněnce agent: Rev.Suitcliff Banton Email: rev.[protected]@live.com a Zapamatujte si, abych citoval vaše Reference, šarže, Seriall a vítěz čísel atd., které lze nalézt v levém horním rohu tohoto oznámení, jakož i zasílání Vaše celé jméno, adresu trvalého bydliště, národnosti, věku, pohlaví, zaměstnání, mobilní telefonní číslo.

Prosím, neodpovídejte na odesílatele, kontaktní svěřeneckou váš agent pro váš soubor pro žádosti o platbu, Rev.Suitcliff Banton Email: rev.[protected]@live.com

Gratulujeme ještě jednou o svou výhru z celé řízení a štáby z Austrálie loterie Incorporation.Thanks za to, že součástí této propagační program loterie. Náš zvláštní dík a vděčnost k australský premiér Rudd Dr.Kevin a všech jeho spolupracovníků pro zmírnění chudoby na celém světě.

Gratulujeme!

Dr. George Smith,
Předseda Austrálie loterie do obchodního rejstříku.

Australia Lottery incorporation An Affiliate of Charity International.Arena Complex 20Km 2018 Route de Rufisque, Australia
Hello sir Iwas told by Dr Mathew That I won 500, 000$
was sent to the union bank plc of Negeria..The bank send me to come or send 180$ to transfer my prize. please Is it true ?
send me How to know winner emails I forgot the lottary number that they sent
Great thanks
hi, this is Nithin. today i got a mail from American Lottery Incorpation that i got a first prize, and i had earn 45, 00, 000$. At the time itself i realised it was fake. and what purpose is there to cheat us.
Plz my dear friends don't give more attention to this mails.

I got the same e-mail and can not believe it .

I wish it was true .
Sir, I got a mail from australian lottery agents that i've won a USD 13, 000, 000.00, ..once, i've filled up a form for this lottery, ..then after a year i received the letter that i won and in order to claim the prize as a sole winner, they want me to reply on the letter, ..there is a corresponding amount to be paid by me to them through bank account, ..it's USD 29.65., , , i want to be sure about this, ..i dnt know if the australian lottery agents is for real, ..what say you?, ..