[Resolved]  Auto Cop(India) Pvt . Ltd. — guarantee or warranty to purchase on new remote

Dear sir ,
I have purchased the Auto cop Center locking system for Car before three Years . Company provided two remotes to operate this auto lock as accessory with three years warranty .
I was facing problem to operate my car system due some strange issues with both remotes. I have visited local service center of Auto Cop( India) Pvt Ltd in Chandigarh . Company’s technician informed me that my both remotes are not working and suggested to purchase new remote @ Rs 490 par piece.
I was not having any option even thou surprised to know the price of remotes. I can understand that means its cost more than Rs. 1000 to maintain the utility of this system or uninstall the old one.
As consumer I don’t have any option or negotiation due to monopoly of this poor company I purchased one remote of Rs 490 (bill No. 0320 dated 12/09/09 ) Address-, S.C.O.-20-21,Top Floor , Madhya Marg Sector -8-c , Chandigarh.
This new remote is get out of order in just one month and I visited the local office again to exchange the same or make it in order. But company has declined to accept or listen any problems simply all copany’s employee replied proudly that we have never given any guarantee or warranty to purchase on new remote.
They have also thrown the challenge that you do what you can do. They just start to avoiding me in their office and suggested me to purchase new remote.
I am really fed up towards the dealing of this well known company which gives us the feel of security of our cars . I can say that they behaved like road side shop and do pick pocketing of innocent customers.
I need your help to make them understand that what we can do against such pity treatments and how we can stop lawbreaking of Good Brands like Auto Cops .
Please do needful in said above matter
Ajay Kumar Sharma
B-76, Kendirya Vihar ,
Sec-14, Panchkula
Mob-[protected]
Complaint comments  20 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have Indica V2 DLS 2004 december, with Autocopindia Central lock with two remotes.both remotes are malfunctioning/even autolocking is not activated.pl advice whom to contact/should i go for remote replacement/or overall central lock complete replacement. .D.C.Verma/ tf no[protected].
Subject: COMPLAINT AGAINST MR. LAXMAN (SERVICE MANAGER), A-61, 1st FLOOR, RAM ENCLAVE, SURYA NAGAR, GHAZIABAD(U.P.)
To: [protected]@sancharnet.in
Date: Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:42 PM
REMINDAR-I

MY SWIFT CAR WHOSE NO. IS DL2C AF8111 WHICH WAS HAVING AUTOCOP CENTER LOCKING SYSTEM WHOSE WARRANTY WE EXTENDED FOR 3 YEARS ON 22/07/2009.REGISTRATION NO. OF OUR AUTOCOP CENTER LOCKING SYSTEM IS AABCA5282AST001.NOW WE CHANGED OUR LOCKING SYSTEM TO YOUR MORE BEETER SYSTEM AUTOCOP TRACKPRO WHOSE UNIT NO. IS[protected]& WE BUID IT FROM YOUR DEALER (MADHUBAN VIKAS) NEAR CHOUDHARY MORH(GHAZIABAD) ON 04/02/2010.WHEN WE ASKED YOUR SERVICE MANAGER(MR.LAXMAN) TO INSTALL OUR OLD SYSTEM IN OUR ANOTHER CAR THEN HE SAID THAT INSTALL YOUR OLD SYSTEM BY THE DEALER FROM WHOM YOU PURCHASED YOUR NEW SYSTEM.HE MISBEHAVE WITH ME, ABUSE ME AND THREAT ME REGARDING FUTURE POOR SERVICE BECAUSE WE PURCHASED OUR NEW SYSTEM FROM ANOTHER PERSON.SO PLEASE TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION FOR BETTER SATISFACTIION FOR YOUR CUSTOMER.
FROM:-
ANIL SHARMA
G-132, SECTOR-9, NEW VIJAY NAGAR, GHAZIABAD(U.P.)
MOBILE NO.-[protected], [protected]

AUTOCOP INDIA PVT LTD — REMOTES

BOTH REMOTES WENT OUT OF ORDER AS UNLOCK BUTTON WAS NOT WORKING. SERVICE CENTRE AT M.P.NAGAR, BHOPAL HAS REPAIRED IT AT RS.350/- EACH BUT REFUSED TO GIVE ANY RECEIPT OR WARRANTY. I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER CHARGES WERE CORRECT AND WHY NO RECEIPT IS BEING GIVEN. WILL THE CO. PLEASE EXPLAIN?
AUTO COPS SHOULD CLOSE ITS OPERATIONS IMMEDIATELY AS IT HD FAILED IN PROVIDING AFTER SALES SUPPORT.I AM A VICTIM OF THE CALLOUSNESS AND APATHY ITS SURYANAGAR, GHAZIABAD CENTER IS SHOWING TOWARDS ME FOR SUPPORT OF HUNDAI COBRA
AUTO COPS SURYANAGAR OFFICE SHOULD CLOSE AS IT HAD FAILED TO PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR HUNDAI COBRA SANTRO DL 5CB 5221 . Complaint
is pending for 1 month.THEY DO NOT BOTHER fOR CUSTOMERS NOR GIVE SPARES.

M M Joshi

FULLY AGREE SURYANAGAR OFFIVE AUTOCOPS SHOULD CLOSE
I was facing problem to operate my car system due some strange issues with remotes. . Company’s technician informed me that my both remotes are not working

Iam complaint two time but every receiption not entertaint.iam working in just one month and I visited the local office auto cop ghaziabad . But company has declined to accept or listen any problems simply all copany’s employee replied proudly .
They have also thrown the challenge that you do what you can do. They just start to avoiding me in their office .
Please do needful in said above matter

dinesh
sector 82
Noida
Am pretty upset with the quality of autocop remotes and the power windows system . i had used a car for five years maruti dezire with company locking system and that had never given any trouble aat all. now i just changed my car and my bad luck i got the power windows and the remote locking system from auto cop hyderabad and in the last two months i had faced problems like hell that disturbed my entire day . even yesterday my remote gave me a trouble of having teh beep sound non stop for whatever reasons and my whole day got spoiled, finally i had to pull out teh plug from the battery and leave with out the central lock. also the rear glass power windows and not repaired from the last one month even after two technicians attending the same issue . They said the motor need to come and still awaited. Very pathetic .i will never ever do this mistake.even the call center do not give complaint no also some times

if some reply to this would be grateful,

shajy
+91-[protected]
I was facing problem to operate my car system due to loss of both remote.I want to purchase new remote, where can I purchase new remote and tell me nearest auto cop service center or tech. Number and what is the price of new remote model no cobra security system model no 3191

Raj kumar wadhwa panipat Haryana indiaMob-[protected], [protected]
I bought a Honda city in JUNE 13.My bad luck I got the sensor, back view camera &bluetooth fitted by Autocop Dehradun centre.Within 2-3 days it stopped working.neither they have given me any bill nor the warranty card.After my complaint a technician attended the complaint but was of no avail but now after my repeated complaints no one has turned up. it seems that they have fitted a duplicate system.sorry to say that AUTOCOP a great brand name to have for a car & an awfully pathetic customer service too.It is like road side shop & do pick pocketing of innocent customers. AUTOCOP seniors should come & see personally the duplicate system their employees are providing to the customers OR they should close the Dehradun centre if they are not able to provide service.Please take appropriate action for the better satisfaction of your customers.
Please do the needful,
Rajeev Mehan,
Dehradun.
Mobile no. - [protected]
Ur service is very worst still complaint not rectified i am not recomend ur product
My mobile
There service is like the hell !!! I have mistakenly purchased the gear lock of Scorpio(brand owned by autocop). Its being more than 3 days they have not installed gear lock . I am going to return such a product back to retailer . If they have provide such a bad pre-service than you may think about post service of the product ...I recommend not to buy such local brands
Dear Sir I have cobra central locking on my car. Most of the times my car doesn't start switch is on ignition is on but it doesn't start finally it starts after too much of trying. I don't switch it off on signals fearing it won't start .Electricians say it is a central lock problem.
Please help.
Mir Raashid
mob: [protected]
Autocop Product is really Bad, pathetic !!
I purchased a dzire lxi in aug 2012 in hyderabad, and installed autocop power windows. I had faced problem in the windows getting struck, three months back (sep 2014) their technician came and said the driver seat window is struck and would require 1500 rs to rectify. I didnt want to discuss and just wanted my car to get okay so paid 1500 rs and got it repaired.

In Dec 2014, i noticed that my battery was getting discharged continuosly. I thought it was battery problem and got a new battery installed, still the problem existed the battery was getting discharged. So took the vehicle to Maruthi service center (ECIL, Hyderabad) greatly appreciate the service provided by Maruthi. They checked the complete vehicle, kept it for 1 day observation and mentioned that the vehicle and battery is Good and the battery is getting discharged because of some problem in the power window.

Autocop guyz came and checked and said I need to spend another 975 to get it repaired. I was shocked, mentioned it was just 3 months back i spent 1500 for the same problem - to my surprise yesterday the left side window got struck, now, they say i need to spend 975 + 1405 to get both windows repaired. I am tired of this stupid product Autocop, it sucks !! I wanted to go disconnect the entire thing and go back to the manual mode, atleast I will not have any battery problem in future.
Hello Team,
I get installed the power window kit from jaipur and after 1.5 years the scissor inside the door panel started breaking of

each door one by one, I got it replaced by them 3 times after paying them for each.
10 days back, I found the similar kind of issue in thw window and i immediately took it to technician and he assured me

that there ie not a problem and it is working fine.Again after 8-10 days i felt very suspicios about it and get it checked

by technician again and the same reply i got, But yesterday it broken again, I am really fed up with this service that 2

times i shown the problem and technician was not able to identify the issue, This was the purely fault of technician if he

has been checked it carefully then it must be get corrected earlier, Moreover the 3 times when i got it replaced(last one

approx 2 months back) i asked technician to check each window and they assured me that rest all are working fine, I am damn

sure now that there is some mistake in the fitting of power window that's why it's breaking each time, My power window

works without car keys as well, It's getting direct supply i guess.Could you please check this issue on priority and

suggest me who is faulty in this scenario and who should suffer on that, I was really proud to have accessories of auto cop

in my car but all the impression has been vanished now.Please take immediate action on it and let me know about it.
VIjay
hello sir, i have innova 2.5g 8 seater 2009 modal
autocopdx remote is only beep red light in the remote but not working on my car
but my car any window is opened then i swich on my car its one time beep
i thing its remote fault because one time my remote drop in the water
([protected]) ([protected]@gmail.com)

I had purchased a autocop reverse parkung camera which came with 1 year warranty .Now the camera is not giving any picture and the company technican mr amit kumar visited the car 2 times but was unable to resolve the problem. So what should i do
Dear All,
As Auto Cop security system is very reliable as they can not maintain their quality standards within this much amount costing less than Rs 3000/-. providing big profit to seller with home fitment etc.
Either go for Nippon (Japanese system) as Maruti suggest or if you are going with Autocop, my suggestion is to use auto cop central locking system for 3 years as they provide very good warranty / replacement of faulty part within this period. After 3 year if anything got damaged better to purchase a new system.

For any complaint during warranty period you need just to call customer care center they will allocate your complaint to the engineer on next day 11:30 AM.
Delhi[protected]

Rgds
Gaurav N
I have installed AutoCop remote locking system in my Swift basic model before 2 years.
Recently the right side passenger door got jammed and the reason was found to be the lever that comes with the door is broke due to the movement of AutoCop remote locking.
Now in driver side door the same issue is found and the door is not able to be opened.
AutoCop system is failing down the life time of the product.
This should be seriously taken and need to take necessary action.

Could someone suggest me what could i do get this fixed and reimbursed?
Very poor quality of products & very poor service.
I am using Autocop Trackpro GPS car tracking device from last one year & in last one year it was working for only 7 to 8 months as it stopped working thrice in one year & service support took more than 25 days each time to resolve the issue.

Highly non recommended.