[Resolved]  Automotive Manufacturers Pvt Ltd, New Mumbai. — Lack of customer care

I have purchased a Car from Automotive Manufacturers Pvt Limited. I was treated so badly that even the grossary murchent would have treated well. I booked Car on 02/10/2009. They given me the 15 to 30 days time for delivery. They then never bother to call me at their own. Every time I have to call, They used to seek half an hour to reply & never call back. When the car was available for delivery, I completed the papers required for resistration of vhehicle on 21/11/2009, and I was told that I would get the ddelivery on 26/11/2009. When I call repeatedly on 25/11 through 26/11/09 I was told that the car will be delivered on 27/11/2009 as tax slip is not & permanent number is not reached to them. However I brought the car with temporary passing. Again I had to call almost daily for the pemanant number & tax slip. Next week thoug they gave me the number by text Tax slip is yet to reach me. Every time I call Mr. Nitin & Mr. Ganesh, I was hardly responded. They didn't even met the commitments maid by them while booking the car. I am very hurt the way I was treated by Automotive & I would never ask anybody to purchase a car from Automotive.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

To whome it may concern. i have purchased car maruti swift vdi on 18th oct 2010.from nashik Automotive. and i have not receive uptill now the bills of car. i have made full payment with cheque.and i am geeting debit receipt.insted of bills .asserious are been fited from automotive only.asserious bills are also not provided to.us our sales person.mr.vinayak khurse.nashik automotive.is not giving response to us .so its a calm request to pls provide bill to us.other wise we will go news as well as consumer court. that this type of haresment is provided to coustmer.after seeling the car.please do not book any car from automotive pvt ltd. car booked on the name of dinker.parekh.

swapnil.parekh