[Resolved]  : Aziza Mustafa — Subject: From azzi please call me

From =?utf-8?q?Azzi=20Musthafa?= Thu Feb 12 00:37:55 2009
Return-Path: <azzi.[protected]@yahoo.in>
Authentication-Results: mta157.mail.in.yahoo.com from=yahoo.in; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.in; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 202.86.4.129 (HELO n4-vm1.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com) (202.86.4.129)
by mta157.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 12 Feb 2009 00:37:56 +0530
Received: from [202.86.4.170] by n4.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2009 19:07:56 -0000
Received: from [203.104.18.55] by t1.bullet.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2009 19:07:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.in2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2009 19:07:56 -0000
Received: (qmail 90270 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Feb 2009 19:07:55 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
h=Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Trans...
b=qV7j/UXL00nkC+z+XhQqZlynIZ7fzQnVdlmFM5KJi4i+oTvQf1w6O1B1/G8AnC/4FUL1NaCGpLEn3M... ;
Received: from [41.203.235.135] by web95016.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Feb 2009 00:37:55 IST
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 00:37:55 +0530 (IST)
From: =?utf-8?q?Azzi=20Musthafa?= <azzi.[protected]@yahoo.in>

From: Azzi Musthafa <azzi.[protected]@yahoo.in>
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Thursday, 12 February, 2009 12:37:55 AM
Subject: From azzi please call me

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: azzi.[protected]@yahoo.in

- FROM: AZZI MUSTHAFA ASSALAAM ALAIKUM.I banker AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER OF BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO. Dear Friend, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise..I am a banker by profession in BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA. and presently holding the post of assistant foreign remittance director in our bank. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15Million Dollars) to your account within 10 banking working days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, the owner of the account died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash . I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expences occure in this transaction when I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.reply me to this my privect Email ([protected]@hotmail.fr )) so that i will give you more details about the transaction.No commitments No obligation Nothing to lose Thanks. Trusting to hear from you urgently. AZZI MUSTHAFA.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

: Aziza Mustafa