[Resolved]  B.A.G Films and Media Limited — Bollywood Dhamaal-Cheating via premium phone lines[protected]

This is regarding "B.A.G Films and Media Limited" company's E24 Channel's Show Bollywood Dhamaal.
They are cheating customers by keeping their incoming calls on hold for longer time & making money out of that.I myself have participated in one of their show in midnight on 14th July night to identify one of bollywood actress's face.I dialled the number 5664424 shown at TV screen.I was only able to hear the IVR voice "We may transfer your call any time to studio, pls be online" I was on line for 6 minutes, they havn't trasfered my call to studio...& my call was dropped from their side leaving me behind a charge of Rs 60/- on my prepaid mobile of Airtel [protected].As per them the show was live, no one was calling them, still they havnt taken my call.After this call drop, the same face was shown for 30 mins ie the same question?
I got a Thankyou SMS from them on 15 July 00:09:16 ie.00:09 AM.
Such shows are Real cheating, nothing else.Please take appropriate action againt them.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Really its righ, Rightnow i am dialing the same number 5664424.. for Kareena Kapoors Phot.s. (I know the photo in Pink T Shirt) but they are not picking up the phone.. really.. how can our country grow.. in this tipe of cheaters...[protected]. 12 am... and its kareena kapoor ..but noone is asking me...

bye...
Yes, I too agree. They are cheating. Their income is from the calls to that number. How do u think, they can pay so much of money in just guessing such simple to identify faces. And the people who got connected to that line alwats guess the wrong name. And finally at the end of the show, they always get the correct answer from the person who connect.

Whoever gettign connected (or as they show) are their own people and there is no price money. This is just a cheat and making money from the people who calls. Rs 10/- or more is the charge to call that number per minute.

Do not even watch such channels (E24)
Abhijith
Hi totally agree with u guys. There are making fool o[censored]s. I also waste my money on such kind of E24 so.
Dnt trust E24 channel their getting money from calls.

E24 - Bollywood Dhamaal — Cheating customers -

There is a half photo shown on TV and people are asked to call them and kept on hold. The customers keep holding their calls and they show some insiders calling them and no one actually knows the answer. This is just pure cheating the customers to make them calling and earning some good bucks into the companys coffers. Regulation authority should keep a check on such industry malpractices. IS the regulation authority SLEEPING ?
Yes they are number one cheat, i have got a bill of Rs. 1000 towards the same for the call made on the 6th of september. firstly we have never played any such show and we do not know who has played. i am planning to give a complaint to the conusmer forum in this regard.
me fone kiyo nahi lag raha he
na. incaret bata raha he
yes Bollywood Dhamaal show is the show of cheaters. sale apne users ke phone pick kartein hain aur public ki aisi ki taisi kartein hain.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other