[Resolved]  B.S.N.L ..KANPUR — Change /upgradation,of Broadband plan

Dear Sir(s)
I have a Telephone Connection No. 2556316. I also have a Broadband Connection,both provided by BSNL Kanpur.At present,my Broadband Connection is under their "HOME COMBO 199 PLAN". I made a written request to the S.D.O.(Telephone) BSNL,Benajhabar Exchange,Kanpur vide my request dated:16/08/2010 to Change/upgrade my Existing Bradband Connection to Their "HOME COMBO 299 PLAN" The written rquest was got received by me personally at their Benajhabar Office and receiving was also obtained.Thereafter,elapse of more than Fifteen days,I started contacting through Phone To S.D.O.,Div.Engineer(Broadband), and even with the PA to GM(Commercial) Kanpur.I might have have called them a number of of times, and every time,I was Promised by each one for an early action,but of no avail.Yet till today nothing has been done. Keeping in mind, as everybody know about "SARKARI KAMKAJ"I had no option but to stop calling them,and carrying on with my existing Broadband Connection.But,as a last resort,I am making this complaint throgh mail for some action. Needless to add here that,I am also a retired person,retired from Govt o[censored]P job at a Senior Position.
thanking you
your's faithfully
MAHENDRA MALL
113/138,Swaroop Nagar,KANPUR-208002
E.mall: [protected]@gmail.com
Tel.No.[protected],Mob No.[protected]
Dated:07/10/2010
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I HAD GIVEN LETTER TO LALPAT NAGAR EXCHANGE TILL 11/11/2010 TO CHANGE MY BROAD BAND PLAN 500 COMBO TOCONVERT UNLIMITED 750/- MONTHLY PLAIN TILL DATE MY PLAN WILL NOT CHANGED I WILL TALK SDO LAJPAT NAGAR BUT HE IS GIVEN VERY ILLRESPONSE TO ME KINDLY CHANGE MY UNLIMITED PAIN.MY TELEPHONE NO[protected]

A S GHAI