[Resolved]  B W Credits — activation of broadband card

sir

i hav purchased a reliance broadband data card on 30/7/09 from B W Credits, D/193 Okhla Industrial Area Phase -I New Delhi.

but till date my card has not been activated, on contecting the concened person did not reply properly.you are requested to do the needful

thanx
sachin jain

Comments

Dear sir
I decided to change my prepaid mobile connection [protected] to postpaid after repeated calls from Reliance associate B.W. Credits located in Okhla Industrial Area, Phase I, New Delhi on 04/08/09. At that time i was having around Rs 850/ in my prepaid account.I talked to Mr.Dev & Raju of B.W. Credits regading this amount.They promised me that the same amount will be credited in my postpaid bill. Now i have received the bill on 28/08/09 but there is no amount credited in it.Otherwise i would have changed my connection after finishing prepaid amount.I am feeling cheated.Nobody is picking up phone given in the receipt dated 28/08/09 s.no.1433.
This is true but is there any actions taken towards this fraud person
Dear sir
I received call from the B.W. Credits located in Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1 New Delhi around 10 days back regarding the postpaid connection of reliance. So I decided to change my prepaid connection into the postpaid. I gave 500 rupees and document to the executive on 25/09/09. He promise to me "your postpaid number will activate with in 72 hour" but still my number is not working. Receipt No. 1944.
I received call from the B.W. Credits located in Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1 New Delhi around 14 days back regarding the postpaid connection of reliance. So I decided to take the connection. I gave 500 rupees and document to the executive, Mr. Sandeep on 21/09/09. He promise to me "your postpaid number will activate with in 72 hour" but still my number is not working. Receipt No. 1100.
can anyone mention BW CREDITS contact phone numbers
I have a similar problem, but this person is from B W Credits, sadhna enclave, Punchsheel Park New Delhi around 4 days back regarding postpaid connection of reliance.I am not bothered about the money but he took the ID proof and after 3 days, came for verification as well.All I am bothered about is the misuse of my ID proof.Did anyone come across any such misuse in the past?

My name is chandan kumar, i got call from BW Credits and I decided to change my prepaid mobile connection [protected] to postpaid and i given 250 /- ruppees as a security money and all supported docs
for P2P-Plan299 on 24th july 2010 but till date my mobile haven't changed the plan, when i try to call them then mentioned ph.no- [protected](on BW credits, serial no- 233 reciepet) is not rechable.
i think BW credits, cheting to all so i am going to raise complain in consumer court.
and what bloody reliance taking such kind of vendor.

B.W.Credits — MObile Connection

My name is Mohit Goel , I got call from BW Credits and I decided to change my prepaid mobile connection [protected] to postpaid and i given 250 /- ruppees as a security money and all supported docs
for P2P-Plan299 on[protected] but till date my mobile haven't changed the plan, when i try to call them then mentioned ph.no- [protected](on BW credits, serial no- 1251 reciepet) is not rechable.
and what bloody reliance taking such kind of vendor.
Gdevng Idea Cellular Staff,

Complained Against ur DSA- B.W.Credits (B-313, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, 2nd Floor, New Delhi-110020)

I purchased 5 New Connections and Port my 5 Vodafone Connection to idea. Order Date 09/03/12 or 10/03/12.

1. My New Connections number- [protected], 6300, 6400, 6500, 6700 This numbers activation i face many problems..

2.MNP related issue, As long time conveyance by B W Credits, B-313 Okhla ind. area, Ph. I 2nd floor, Mob. No. [protected], I portable my Vodafone No. [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] to Idea, that time she committed me if you will get any problem we will solve, but last dt.[protected] my No. all service has prevented against verification. I called to customer care many time but didn't solve issue yet, when I met to sec-12 Dwarka Idea showroom they told me please contact B W credits, they will solve your issue. after that, I am calling to BW credits but no body Solve my Problems. I am so frustrated from this, My Totally bussiness has damezed. It's my extremely request to you that please to do needful. Otherwise i will go Consumer court against idea and B.W.Credits this is my alternate No. [protected]

Thanks And Regards