[Resolved]  babi babi — what is about my award that had come on my cell phone yesterday no. [protected]

i have got a message on my cell phone no. [protected] that congratulations your personal cell phone number have won a price of 7, 00, 000 british pound for the 2009 splash promotion organised by guinness organisation, contact our fiduciary agent in england via email for the claim of your price money email [protected]@live.com

Comments

that i have recieved a message
your personal cell phone number have won a prize money of 700, 000.00 british pounds for the 2009
splash promotion organization.

for contact our fiducary agent in england via e-mail for the claim of our prize mone e-mail: [protected]@live .com [protected]
I received a message in my mobile stating

"TA-GUINNESS- CONGRATULATIONS!!! your personal cell phone number have won a prize money of 700, 000.00 British Pounds For the 2009 Splash promotion organized by the Guinness Organization, contact our fiduciary agent in England via e-mail for the claim of your prize money.
E-mail: [protected]@live.com
Phone No: [protected]"
why they are sending messages to us like that.You must take serious action on them, and avoid this type of inconvinence to the customers
I have received a massage from your Mobile No[protected] on 07/07/09 at 12.48PM, that I have won a prize Money of 700, 000.00.
That Sir, I want to know how can I claim the prize Money.

Yours faithfully
Mridul Talukdar
Ulubari, South Sarania, Bye Lane-3, House No:14
Guwahati:Assam:India
Cell No: [protected]
I have also received this message. I don'tknow what is the reality. When you know please tell me also at mo. [protected].
is this true or not please send me to my mail
i have also received this message.i don't know what is the reality.when you know please tell me also at mob.[protected]
I hv got a sms from ur TA GUINNESS regarding a prize money...
Anyway, actually i want know whether it is true or a false one...
Pls inform me abut ths immdiatly ...
This is bloody fake.these are scams.do not take any action, remain neutral.giving them your a/c no. and credit card no. can be dangerous.
I have got the same massage . and its truely fake
my dad also got a mail please inform is this true or fake.
I have got the same massage of 200, 000 pounds . and its truely /fake plz tell me on my cell no. [protected].
i have got sms from ta-guinness to win a prize of 700000 british pounds so i am confused that is it true or blady fake.please inform me any information about it. how to claim for the prize. is it really true????
I have got same SMS of 700, 000 Brithish Pounds . Anyway, actually I want to know whether it is true or false one and if it is true than how I claim for the prize.Plz tell me soon in cell no [protected].
got a sms from ta-guinness on 18/july 09 at2.11 am ...

justt wana know how to claim the prize ...

reply soon ...
I hav got his massage from TA-GUINNESS-
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOUR PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER HAVE WON A PRIZE MONEY OF 700, 000.00 BRITISH POUNDS for the 2009 Splash Promotion Organised by GUINNESS Organisation.

so plz, send information to my e-mail account: [protected]@yahoo.in as soon as possible.
my cell phone number is [protected].

thanks