[Resolved]  beleghata post office ,kolkata — speed post not delivered sent on 7 oct, and showing wrong delivery report

i hav sent a speed post on 7 oct '09 and it has not reached to nagpur till now from the beleghata post office , kolkata. the delivery report is wrong on the internet n does not tally with the report of nagpur post office where it has been sent. post masters of nagpur local post offices are saying that they havn't received the speed post yet but in kolkta status written by them is delivered which is false.
PLZ TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO AS ITS VERY URGENT TO GET IT AND ALSO THE PARCEL CUM SPEED POST WAS COSTLY WHICH WAS KNOWN TO THE OFFICER DOING THE SPEED POST.
SPEED POST NO.SPEW[protected]IN

speed post not delivered sent on 7 oct, and showing wrong delivery report

Comments

web: www.trademm.com
MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
1)MOQ:1 pc. 2)payment: PAYPAL, Western Union, moneygram, T/T
3)Welcome to visit our web site: www.trademm.com to choose any you want .
4)our MSN : [protected]@hotmail.com
We are a professional company offering various brands of the following products:
1. sport shoes : Jordan, Nike, adidas, Puma, Gucci, LV, UGG, etc. including women shoes and kids shoes.
2. T-Shirts : BBC T-Shirts, Bape T-Shirts, Armani T-Shirts, Polo T-Shirts, etc.
3. Hoodies : Bape hoody, LRG hoody, AFF hoody, GGG hoody, ED hoody, etc.
4. Jeans : Levis jeans, Gucci jeans, LRG jeans, Bape jeans, DG jeans, etc.
5. Belts : PRADA belts, Gucci belts, DG belts, BOSS belts, LV belts, etc.
6. Sunglasses : ED sunglasses, LA sunglasses, Gucci sunglasses, DG sunglasses, etc.
7. Watches : DG watch, Chanel watch, Armani watch, etc.
8. Others : Jackets, Handbags, Hats, Wallets, etc.
web: www.trademm.com
MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
PH. [protected].
I'm Palash Adhikary. I am unemployed I make a small business and now 2 person work in my Flower and plant nursery, Name: “MANGROVE NURSARY”. Now I decoration all type of flower and gardening, any type of ceremonial occasion florist flower decorator. So my requested to you that please give me a chance to serve for your company/ ceremonial occasion. If possible to arrange form you or anywhere your relatives then please try for me please help me. Please send this massage to everyone on your contact list.
PH. [protected].
I’m Palash Adhikary. I make a small business and now 2 person work in my Flower and plant nursery, Name: “MANGROVE NURSARY”. Now I decoration all type of flower and gardening (roof and ground garden), any type of ceremonial occasion florist flower decorator. So my requested to you that please give me a chance to serve for your company/ ceremonial occasion. In Kolkata, if possible to arrange form you or anywhere your relatives then please try for me. Please send this massage to everyone on your contact list.
P.O. Hatiara. Kolkata-700059 Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
PH. [protected] / [protected].
The general manager GPO
This is to lodge complaint against your staff of kankurgachi branch DY. post master Mr Prodip chakraborty on 29 01 10 for alleged MISBEHAVIOUR AND UNRULY GESTURE . The facts are as under

i had deposited Rs 99000 on 04 th dec 09 on MIS scheme and the said cheque was passed ultimately on 14 th Dec 09 after prolong 10 days and the said savings pass book was delivered again after prolong delay of 15 days . on receipt of the said SB PASS BOOK NO 51479 observed the withdrawal dt mentioned 16 th although cheques was cleared as per pass book dt 14 th dec 09 on request to MR PRODIP CHAKRABORTY he had advised for submission of letter along with xerox of bank pass book . which i insisted to take action based on production of pass book. But sorry to state that he had used abusive language and challenged . SUurprisingly a fault of post office no 1. delayed deposit of cheque & delayed withdrawal mentioned other than clearing date WHY WE WILL SUFFER AND INTEREST PAYABLE LATE FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT FAULTS . THIS IS A GROSS HARASSMENT AND QUESTIONED ABOUT POOR QUALITY OF post office SERVICES.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE I DEMAND STRONG ACTION AGAINST MISBEHAVIOUR OF YOUR STAFF

A LINE OF CONFIRMATION FROM GENERAL MANAGER IS EARNESTLY SOLICITED .

yours sincerely

saroj kumar das

AELITE CO OPERATIVE HSG. SOCTY. LTD
3 BIDHAN SISU sarani flat no 803 kolkata 700054

[protected]/[protected]`
CC TO new delhi office grievances cell
AS ABOVE
COMPLAINT AGAINST KANKURGACHI POST OFFICE STAFF DEPUTY POST MASTER MR PRODIP CHAKRABORTY ALL DETAIL AS ABOVE FOR STRONG ACTION

FROM SAROJ KUMAR DAS

I m registry post in Hyderabad APCPDCL Mant Compound To Central Cables Ltd EL-12, MIDC Hingna, Industrial Area Hingna, Nagpur - 440016 and registry No.B2209

Thanks & Regards-:

Sameer Dogra
Email [protected]@hotmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm PALASH ADHIKARY. I make a small business, Name --MANGROVE NURSERY now I decoretion all type of flower & gardening . Any type of ceremonial oceasion florist decoretion, So my requested to you that please give me a chance to serv for your company / ceremonial ocesion if passible yo arrenge from you or anywhere your reletives then please try for me please help me. I hope you will kindly consider my application favorably.
Thanks with kindest regards.
Palash Adhikary, Phone--[protected] / [protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com, Kolkata-700030,