[Resolved]  Bellmellfoi IT Solutions — Cheating Managing Director - B.Saravana Kumar, Ramanujam Nagar, Coimbatore

Old student of Coimbatore Institute of Technology cheats payment as a Managing Director

Dear All,
I worked in Bellmellfoi IT solutions as a process associate for one and a half months(13th march to 4th may) and i stopped moving to my job without informing the managing director Mr. B. Saravana Kumar. He has just given me a cheque for Rs. 3, 860 (dated 14th may) as my salary for one month.Before once he gave me a cheque and he himself stopped the payment.
I have not yet collected the amount from the bank through the current cheque i have in my hand. Now he has to pay me the salary for the remaining days(half month).
I know that the concern for which we worked(client) has offered more pay scale for the sale of their product.
But he has cheated us by just paying a cheaper scale.
He was getting more work from us for a poor pay.
So people looking for a BPO job please consider...

Ethan Smith(Floor name)
(Do not wish to publish my name)

Comments

Dear Forum Members,

Please refer to our post https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/absconding-employee-arul-siva-c1825... posted on 16 May 2009.

First, i hope everyone will agree the post by Mr.Arul siva was just for defamtion as there seems to be any other expectations from him.

As Ethan Smith as Mr.Arul Siva calls himself agrees he stopped coming to office and performing duties without any notice.WE HAVE SETTLED ALL THE PENDING DUES AND SHALL BE SHOWN UPON REQUEST.WE HAVE OUR BANK STATEMENT SHOWING THAT THE CHEQUE HAS BEEN PASSED AND SALARY REGISTER TO PROVE ALL HIS DUES WERE SETTLED.

This response is just for the clarification and we have decided to file a criminal case against him.He has not submitted his training documents which is against the NDA.Which means he IS supposed to be sued and shall be.

Thanks for your patience to read this,

Saravana Kumar
Dear all
Do you all agree that "A managing Director can get the signature of an employee while issuing the cheque (as if monthly payment made) and cancel the cheque through the bank the next day" ? This is what happened in my case. This itself is enough to prove that he is a cheat. The cheque was an A/c payee. He knew that i didn't have a bank account till the time of issuing the cheque and after that even. Why don't he pay it as non account payee ? He didn't trust me ? I was not claiming the money which i don't deserve. I was just asking him to pay for what i have worked. I was the topper in making sales/month.

Once there was a typical comedy. I once told him that i will be opening an account in State Bank of India.
Later when i new that he has stopped the payment through cheque, i called him and asked the reason. He just told me that he has told State Bank of India not to make my payment. But i didn't open my account with State Bank of India.Instead i opened my account with other bank. The cheque that he gave me was with City Union Bank. This proved me that he is a No.1 cheat.

About the training documents, all o[censored]s who were working there will never carry our documents home/residence. We usually leave it there on our desk. May be i have taken the pen(Rs. 5) that he gave us at the time of joining. I am ready to get a new pen as same as the one he gave. Infact the pen does include in the training documents list. Who knows what he has done with the documents he gave me, which is in his office. I am ready to face whatever complaints he wishes to register against me.

I am ready to prove that he is a cheat in whatever case.

Thank you all for your patience.

Ethan Smith
Dear readers

I was just finding the updates and the progress of the BPOs that run in coimbatore and accidentally ended up here. I work as a tele caller in a corporate company. Though my work is very stressful, i would shred it off with my co-workers by spending active time with them. I feel the salary fixed by my employer is based upon my performance. I had to agree for a low scale because hardly quite a few BPOs run successfully in this city.

I have also had many experiences like the ones mentioned above by ethan. There is a formula for success as an employee = performance+ sincere to work + true to employer - weekend parties (guess its always on account of the managing directors) will for sure fetch a million dollars.

And for the managing directors it would be = management + friendliness - weekend parties(guess its always on account of the managing directors spending thousands for employees satisfaction).

Mr.Ethan how do you expect your salary without prior intimation of your resignation? I had never got any salary for doing the same as you did and its because my employer would write it off against the damages that occur in the period of finding another suitable employee. Did you resign your job without informing soon as you got the cheque? Then the mistake is on yours ethan.

These issues are not to be brought to the public which will pose a threat to the BPO employees(like us) oppurtunites, morale and scope in coimbatore. Ethan if you had loved being a process associate then i am sure that you wouldn't have lost your name here.

Thx