[Resolved]  Bestochem Formulations (I) Ltd. — P.F. withdrawal

With due respect I want to state that I had applied for the withdrawl of my P.F. ( no.-UP15826/616 ) in Bestochem Formulations ( I ) Ltd., Meerut (U.P.) & although as per the informations that has been cleared and sent to the P.F. office on 16/11/2008 through Prakash courier ( No.[protected] yet it hasn't been credited to my account. As I am in Kolkata & I can't visit the office, I am facing lot of problems in clearing the same. Kindly do the needful as early as possible.
Dinkar Kumar Pandey
e-mail id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
pandey.[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile No.-[protected]
Complaint comments

Comments

Bestochem Formulations (I) Ltd. — Withdrawl of P.F.

Bestochem Formulations (I ) Ltd. — P.F. withdrawl

Bestochem Formulations (I) Ltd. — P.F. Withdrawl

Thanking you,
BESTOCHEM NEVER DEPOSITED PF FOR ANY EMPOLYEE. CONTACT PF OFFICE.
I am Very poor man please give a chanse in your company post as a computer operator

I am living at Ajmer Rajasthan and my PF account is in Meerut office. I have left my job more than 2 year back and now I am not working in any organization. I want to do Final settlement of PF money as I required it urgently. I had submitted Form 10-c, Form 19, My Id proof, Blank cheque to my previous employer i.e. BESTOCHEM FORMULATION I LTD. more than 4 month back but they're not taking it seriously. I also tried online claim transfer as I do have UAN id and password but their also message is coming that your Aadhaar is not seeded, ESR is not submitted.
I do have updated my aadhar detail and bank detail at UAN portal and asked my previous employer many time to approve it but they are not doing it.
I do have contacted Meerut PF office, had filed grievance at PF portal and other place but nothing is happening.

Kindly help me out to solve this issue.

Himanshu Nama

Bestochem Formulations (I) Ltd.
    File a Complaint