[Resolved]  Bestochem Formulations (I) Ltd. — P.F. withdrawal

With due respect I want to state that I had applied for the withdrawl of my P.F. ( no.-UP15826/616 ) in Bestochem Formulations ( I ) Ltd., Meerut (U.P.) & although as per the informations that has been cleared and sent to the P.F. office on 16/11/2008 through Prakash courier ( No.[protected] yet it hasn't been credited to my account. As I am in Kolkata & I can't visit the office, I am facing lot of problems in clearing the same. Kindly do the needful as early as possible.
Dinkar Kumar Pandey
e-mail id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
pandey.[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile No.-[protected]

Comments

Bestochem Formulations (I) Ltd. — Withdrawl of P.F.

Bestochem Formulations (I ) Ltd. — P.F. withdrawl

Bestochem Formulations (I) Ltd. — P.F. Withdrawl

Thanking you,
BESTOCHEM NEVER DEPOSITED PF FOR ANY EMPOLYEE. CONTACT PF OFFICE.
I am Very poor man please give a chanse in your company post as a computer operator

ok dont worrryy u will get

I am living at Ajmer Rajasthan and my PF account is in Meerut office. I have left my job more than 2 year back and now I am not working in any organization. I want to do Final settlement of PF money as I required it urgently. I had submitted Form 10-c, Form 19, My Id proof, Blank cheque to my previous employer i.e. BESTOCHEM FORMULATION I LTD. more than 4 month back but they're not taking it seriously. I also tried online claim transfer as I do have UAN id and password but their also message is coming that your Aadhaar is not seeded, ESR is not submitted.
I do have updated my aadhar detail and bank detail at UAN portal and asked my previous employer many time to approve it but they are not doing it.
I do have contacted Meerut PF office, had filed grievance at PF portal and other place but nothing is happening.

Kindly help me out to solve this issue.

Himanshu Nama