[Resolved]  Bharat Engg. & Body Building Co.Pvt.Ltd — Request for delay in arrival.

To,
Kingfisher Airlines,
Cochin.

Sub : Request for delay in arrival. e-Ticket No.[protected] (Nitish Bhalotia) & [protected] (Mitalee Bhalotia)

This is to state that I was scheduled to take the IT Kingfisher Flight No.3626 dated 15.01.2009 from Kolkata to Chennai. The schedule arrival time at Chennai was 10.25 AM on the same date. Thereafter I was booked for IT Kingfisher Flight No.2485 dated 15.01.2009 from Chennai at 18.35 Hrs. arrival at Cochin at 20.30 Hrs. on 15.01.2009. But due to delay caused by fog my flight arrived in Chennai at 13.58 Hrs. on 15.01.2009 as a result I missed my Flight No.2483 dated 15.01.2009 from Chennai to Cochin. Due to delay I was endorsed by the IT Kingfisher authorities at Chennai for another flight No.2485 on 15.01.2009. finally arriving at Cochin at 20.20 Hrs. on 15.01.2009.

As such I was delayed by 5 Hrs. in reaching my destination i.e. Cochin.

I would request you to Check the above facts and issue a Certificate regarding the late arrival at Cochin to me. This is required to substantiate my claim for delay on Reliance General Insurance Co.Ltd.

Looking forward to a prompt action from your end.

Thanking you,