[Resolved]  BHARAT PETROLEUM/PETRO CARD — BLOCKED CARD

my card has blocked i requested you take my card unblocked then i use again
my card no. is petro card fast
CA[protected]
CU[protected]

Comments

Dear Sir, I am your petrocard holder and would like to change my address as :- Dr B K Bandre, 806, sai sampada M R 9 Malviyanagar squire A B Road Indore (MP) 452011 My Id No SA[protected] Please change my address and confirm to on e mail address. My bonus points are 13420 Please let me know what is prize for these points Yours Dr Bandre Thank you
respacted sir i am a holder of petrocard fast and my card has been lost by me so please isuue to new card my a/c id is ca[protected] my mobile no is [protected]
MY CARD NO:[protected]
CU ID:CU[protected] MY CONT NO [protected]

MY CARD IS DAMAGED AND TO GET NEW CARD I HAD CONTECTED
2 BPCL FILLING STATIONS IN OUR LOCALITY BOTH OF THEY REPLIED STATING APPLICATION FORMS R NOT AVAILABLE WITH THEM PLS REPLY
My card is loss & to get new card application but no new card issue yet.
Card No. CA[protected]
Complained Date-11/11/2010
Batch No.- 952
Roc No. 23
Form No. 263702
T.I.D. No. SA[protected]
plaese arrange my card as soon as possible.
I am a Bharat Petroleam Petro Card holder for many years.Last six months I had a trip to Thailand, Bahrain and Dubai.I am back now.Unfortunately, I dont find my Petro Card.It is having aroud 200000petro miles since I have never used my petro miles.The card is missing and I would like to get a new card with my petromiles.What I have to do?My name is VIJAY ISAAC.Postal adress is USHUS, P.B.No.81, ALLEPPEY-688001, KERALA, INDIAI.I used get your statement sheets and other informations via post.
I dont remember my card number.Please verify my account with my name and issue a new card and send it by post as early as possible.Also block my old one if anybody is misusing it now.
Vijay Isaac
Cell No.[protected]
i have missed my petrocard so i need of duplicate card..pls guide me ...
card no: ca[protected]
accontno: cu[protected]

I am Dinesh Gupta from Delhi, i am holding a petrocard of BPCl in name of maddy and their Nos are : CA[protected] & CU[protected] and i am using it more than 7 year.in begining i can received their statement on mail and my address.but now we are not received any of its status neither in mail nor in address.,

also i want to redim my points but i dont have idea about their product to be posted in a perticular points so can your team help me for the same.,

My Self : Dinesh Gupta

Mail ID: [protected]@bajajcapital.com

Contact number :[protected]
I have applied petro card on 11.3.11 . My Id. No. is SA[protected]. But till date I am not received Petro Card.

Sujoy Kanto Chakroborty,
Berhampore, West Bengal.
Contact No. [protected]
Sir kindly egnore my above mentioned mobile no. Kindly call me on [protected]

Sujoy Kanto Chakroborty,
Berhampore, West Bengal
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
MY CARD NO:[protected] IS BLOCKED SO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULLY.
Respected Sir,
I am manish kumar gupta my card no:CA[protected], Reward Item code:1311, Number of Petromiles Required
for redemption:186665 Date:27/12/2010 but i have not got a any gift tilldate.
Link sent is not opening!!

Please change my communication address also as under

Petro Card Number is[protected]
Need to get duplicate card. Please courier to

Gulshan Dhamija
General Manager
HCL Infosystems Ltd
E-4, Sector XI,
NOIDA 201 301

Cell No. [protected]
MY CARD NO:CA[protected]
CU ID:CU[protected] MY CONT NO [protected]
I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY PETRO CARD.

BPCL / PETRO CARD — PETRO CARD - BLOCKED

I received new Petro Card No. CA[protected] loaded Rs.6,500.00 on 07.09.2011 and blocked on the same day. By several complaints made on the help line[protected], still now its not cleared. Please action immediately.

S. KOILPILLAI
my card was misplaced n nw i gt it back. unfortunatly i forgot the card no./ password. i request u to let me know about my card. n wish to activate /use it..
name:sasi kumar k
emailid: [protected]@gmail.com

BPCL — DUPLICATE CARD

I HAVE LOST MY PETROL CARD NO:[protected] AND APPLIED FOR DUPLCIATE CARD IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2011. BUT STILL KNOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DUPLICATE PETROL CARD.
HARIRAM THAKKAR
M.NO:[protected]
Sir
Petro card no.[protected] on the name of Bhagwat Prasad has been blocked. Kindly unblock the same to use it again. Pl intimate the feed back at [protected]@yahoo.co.in/ mob. no. [protected]
dear sir,
i have missed my petrocard so i need of duplicate card
acount no. CU[protected] CARD ID/PAN NO. CA[protected] [protected]

ANKUR GOYAL
A 216 KAMLA NAGAR
AGRA
PH NO. [protected]
E MAIL ID agra.[protected]@gmail.com
My Petro card is block, please issue me new card

My Card no. CA[protected]