[Resolved]  BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY, PUNE — PF TRANSFER & CHANGE IN NAME INITIAL

THIS SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE I VIJAY VITHOBA GITE REQUESTED YOU FOR PF TRANSFER FROM MY PREVIOUS PF A/C NO,MH/PUN/33455/95 OF AGRAWAL BUSINESS HOUSE, PUNE
TO PF A/C NO.MH/PUN/34387/77 OF BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY, PUNE FOR CHANGE IN SERVICE,

I HAVE GIVEN APPLICATION FOR THE SAME, BUT STILL I AM GETTING THE DETAIL STATUS OF MY PF ACCOUNT, ALSO MY NAME IS VIJAY VITHOBA GITE OF A/C NO.MH/34387/77 BUT WRONGLY MY INITIAL NAME WRITTEN IN EMPLOYEE NAME IS GITE V. B. INSTEAD OF GITE V. V. IN THE RETURN SUBMITTED FOR THE YEAR[protected] AND[protected].

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL & OBLIGE

THANKING YOU

VIJAY VITHOBA GITE
PF A/C NO.MH/ 034387/ 00077
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Change of Initial — Change of Initial in Name

My father originaly was a Hindu and he converted into muslim, but his name was not changed in the Gazatte. His original Hindu name is in all the documents. Since I was brought up by my aunty from the Childhood and due to their illetrateness, they have put the new Muslim name's initial instead of my fathers oringal Hindu name. and the same muslim name's initial has been carried forward in all my education certificates and now i am facing problem due this intial change. Kindly advise what I can do to change the Intial.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other