BHARTI TELECOM LTD. — NUMBER DISCONNECT ([protected])

BIPIN KUMAR

My number is [protected] which is presently disconnect by AIRTEL without any prior information. The was activated by Nandni Telecon, Saraiya, Muzaffarpur, Bihar on 13th November, 07 in the name of SHRI SHUBH NANARYAN PANDEY, VILLAGE AND POST CHAUBEY AMBARA, DIST MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR) and I have submitted all documents regarding this. But my phone was diconnect due to document on 05/12/07 and my father against deposited all the doucment on 06/12/07 with Nandni Telecon. But till time there is no response from AIRTEL and my father is facing a lot of problem because of this. Right now I am in Delhi and unable to talk with the customercare because its computerized system. I have already made so many STD call on [protected]. I already maid to my problem to [protected]@airtelindia.com. But there is no response from their end. Please help me.

BIPIN KUMAR

Comments

Using Airtel Number=[protected]
User Name=Ms. Savita
Require PUK Number.
Please provide PUK number Urgent.
I shall be thankful to you.
Amit
Mr Pandey, most probably your telephone is running on stolen frequency obtained by Airtel through bribing some officials of defence ministry of India.. They will not like to give you efficient service as they are busy concentrating in collecting more Booty for themselves, much against the ethics of corporate responsibilty. This is srange they are not ashamed of any wrong doing including treason to their own people and country. Who knows they may resort to joining hands with international terrorists to further their vested interests at the cost of consumers.Watch my words!May be the top management of Airtel,if they has change of heart can help.
Using Airtel Number=[protected](Delhi/NCR)
User Name=Mr. Jai Prakash Pawar
Require PUK Number.
Please provide PUK number Urgent.
I shall be thankful to you.
Jai Prakash Pawar

BHARTI TELECOM LTD. - NUMBER DISCONNECT (9801433049)

Company:BHARTI TELECOM LTD.