[Resolved]  Bhaskar Gas Agency, Birubari — Gas cylinder booking

I am a valued customer of your product with the Customer no. 23077 (formarly of Gauri gas Agency) of Bhaskar Gas Agency, Birubari Guwahati since Januray 2009. The Customer no. in fact is in my late father's name Late Lankeswar Nath Sonaighuli Lokra House No. 11, Ghy34.
That sir, Bhaskar gas Agency has provided telebooking facilities for its customer and the contact number is [protected]. This process of booking not only save money to go to the agency but also saves valuable time for the . However, when contacted in that no. it never repond and on the other hand the phone line is always found to be busy. It may be mentioned here that I have been trying to book
my cylinder for last couple of days and as expected the phone line is busy all the time.

So please, look into this matter as the agency shows no respose to my phone call at all
I shall be obliged to your needful action

Pabitra nath, Senior Lecturer
Department of Electronics Science
Gauhati University
Guwahati

Comments

I am suffering with the same problem of booking. As a result i have personally studied the reason of it and found that the employees are very low paid and not matured enough to deal with their job. Besides these one more thing is that they never deliver the cylinder untill and unless we visit their and take a special delivery booking slip for second and third time, only then the cylinder is delivered. along with that I would like to say that I am a consumer of Bhaskar Gas for last more than 20yrs. but still today I am not getting any development with them.
I am suffering with the same problem of booking.As a result i have
i am also suffering with the same problem, when we contact to the booking office always found busy, after trying so many times call conect but no body response to that call.
What did all of you do?
What did you all do to resolve the complaint?
suffering from no delivery at right time...fed up of it...please send the booked cylinder on time as we suffer a lot.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other