[Resolved]  BHW HOme Loan — Against the Floating Interest Rate CLause

Hi Im NRI,
I would like to highlight to the concerned people, i took a home loan from BHW 3 years ago, with Floating interest of 7.75% with the time it increased as an impact of RBI guidelines, and this increased upto 12.5% till last year August.
THE COMPLAIN is , as of today BHW is giving low intrest floating rate HOme loan around 9.9% to new customers but they are not ready to reduce my interest to 9.9%. The agreement says floating will increase and decrease as and when RBI decisions give such impact!!!

BHW is not bringing it down my floating rate which is 12.0% as of today to 9.9%.
THIS IS AGAINST THE FLOATING RATE CLAUSE!!!
Can someone help me in getting it enforced????
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I am also facing the same problem with BHW. They have increased the rate from 7% to 12.75% and now when all banks has reduced their floating housing loan interest rate by 1%-2% (SBI, PNB, HDFC) they were not replying on emails and calls.
BHW is purely a cheat company...
I think it is very unfair towards any customers who have taken a Home Loan from BHW before 2008. Need to clarify witht the bank if some one takes a floating rate of interest, it does not mean that they(bank) can only increase the home loan, what if the the rate of interest goes down, the bank has to reduce the customers rate of interest too. If they do not follow the new rule laid by the RBI, BHW has comitted a fruad with all its customers.
I think we all should have a forum and voice our concern with the RBI.
We can also send an email to the RBI about this act comitted by BHW.
This bank is sick and would advise "Everyone Please do not take any type of loans from BHW" (Birla Home finanace". I think it is a Chor Bank. I hope this bank falls down.
Totally agree... My interest rate was increased by 1.5 % in just 8-9 months.. and when i tried to inquire i got no response as to why it happened.I've not heard of any other bank increase its IR this year, then what are the reasons for them to increase the interest rate?? Do they have to follow some guidelines or can they just go on increasing the IR based on their whims? We need to take some action against this or else they will keep robbing us of our hard-earned money.

Rajat
I have also take the home loan from BHW in oct 07 and I am not clear about the rates of intrest being charged by the as they do not respond to the query in this regard. I think we should try and find some other bank willing to accept balance transfer from this bank and charging the cheapest ROI with fair deal.
Pankaj
i am also facing same problem.As per norms of floating rate of interest it should be effected according to currenr rate but particular bank follow only upward rate.As per my view if you all are agree we should go to court.
Regds/Vijay
I have taken 20 lacs loan in April, 2009 on 9.99% floating interest rate with an emi of 16000 p.m. BHW without informing enhanced emi to 19100 w.e.f. 1st November, 08. I have come to know repo rate has decreased and everywhere it is decreasing but BHW has enhanced interest rate. When I have contacted to office as well as sent EMail. They are not responding. There is no customer care centre. What should we do I am disturbed. Please let me know what action we can take whether we can stop honouring emi pdcs.

Umesh Kumar
yes, very true, i have taken loan of 17 lakh in july 2008 at 10.25%, but was increased the tenure from 20 years to 50 years without any intimation. later they reduced it to 20 years but increased the EMI . i have time & again wrote them but of no avail

Complaint categoryCategory: Other