[Resolved]  Big Bazar Product - Servoflame Mixer grinder — Quality is not at all good

I purchased a mixer grinder from Big bazaar adjacent to forum two months ago. But the mixer grinder is not working now. I complained to them reagrding this but they said the service centre of the mixer grinder company will entertain it. Mixer grinder is of servo flame company. I asked the big bazaar people to give me the contact details of the servo flame service centre in bangalore. They could not provide me. If they can not maintain the contact numberr of their products service centre I wonder! It is really a bad experience for me.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:39:11
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

By, , Seeing this comment on Big Bazaar. Almost living with Small Small bazaar is best ever. We would have the right of abuse and exchange in house near small outlet. Please Do not Big Bazaar by big dream.
I purchased their almost all kind of things... Keeping MRP is big but not quility of that much. eg: I purchase koryo TV and Home theatre. All ateams got three time repaire in one year. I purchase Rs 400 cost Pant. Color vanish in month. Then I preffer Rs. 1000 pant in Bombda (Big) Bazaar. Isqa Haalt bi aisaa hi Hua.. So tell me... What time of words.. can I use for that Bazaar...

Company:Big Bazar Product - Servoflame Mixer grinder