[Resolved]  biman debnath & association — making delay and not responding on call

Hi I'm Debasish Sinha from Tripura and presently staying in Bangalore try to startup a software firm in Agartala. So after completing my MBA in information system i consult with a CA in Agartala for registration of the company. According to the advice of the CA i prepared the DSC from Bangalore on 16th Nov 2008 and send all my documents along with my DSC to the CA of Agartala on 28th Nov 2008.Then the CA told to my dad that it will take just few days to register the company and i can start the business on JAN 2009. after that every Monday he ( CA MR Saikat Dutta) use to inform me that next Monday the registration will be over and every Monday i start to wait for the next Monday.My dad paid 40K for the registration of the company. At last on 17 th march i asked him whether he(CA) will able to do the company name registration or not.. That time he told me that the given name of the company can not be register and if i want the same name then i need to wait till 28th of March 2009. then i told him that from now i will check the matter and i called the ROC sillong and solve the problem of company name and my company name approved on 23rd March 2009 and i came to know the CS who is involved in this assignment his name mr Biman Debnath (Company Secretaries, 2A-Ashiana Apartment, Sarvodaya Path, ABC, BHANGAGARH GUWAHATI Assam -781005 mobile no [protected]. ) then on 24th march i consult with mr BIMAN debnath and he ensured me that he will submit the MOA on 24 th march it self .and he told me to call him on his mobile after 6 oclock evening . i follow the same but he have not picked the call. next day i try to call his office then some one from his office told me that they will register it with in next 2 days . again i follow them and called them on 27th of march 2009 and that time MR BIMAN picked the phone and told me that he required to make some correction on the MOA so he will send me the MOA by e- mail at 12.30 pm morning but i did not received any e-mail so i called them to remind about the MOA they told that time that they will send me that after 1 hour but again i did not received anything from there side . and then i try to call him in his mobile but he have not recived the call.
now i feel that i should complain against the CA and the CS for their iresponsible manner as I'm going under loss and delay to setup my business because to these two nonsense. but i don't know where to complain against those people to give them a proper punishment so that they will not do such work in there entire life.

Comments

http://debnathcs.com/index.html this is website of that irresponsible CS of Guwahati . and the 24/7 help line no ... just try it and check whether he pick up it or not... then u ppl will understand how irresponsible he is .
post a complain to icai institute at delhi against ca and icsi institute at delhi fro cs. give them the proof of payment made to them and explain thier unresponsibility.

further inform me, how is the career of ca at agartala. i am planning to start my firm of ca at agartala.what are the prospects?
debasis can you give any proof of the payment made to debnath, bcos when enquired he told that he got the work from the CA and the Ca didnt pay the money thats why he dalayed the work and till date the account is not settled .
well they have done the work and finally I got the incorporation certificate on 27th April 2009. though the work has been done but they have taken 6 month to complete the work, after completion of my work i never try to contact them as i feel they are not professional enough, specially the CA Mr Saikat Dutta from Agartala

well at least i got my company registered . thats the final word.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other