[Resolved]  Blue/ion/Manipal mobile — Bad service

I purchased ion/blue mobile of Manipal press in oct 2008.Now it not working properly.Complaint to company, service center -all in vain.

Comments

Blue/ion/Manipal enterprises mobile — Poor service/bad mobile

I purchased ion/blue mobile of Manipal enterprises in Oct2008.Now it is not working properly.I complainted to company &service center.But all in vain.
i purchased ion m6 mobile this feb...its display has gone now...they are not giving the free service..i've to pay 1000 bucks for the display now..i would've gone to nokia cell othwse
yes, manipal group cheated customers, saying that ion mobiles had 2 mp camera but camera used in ion mobiles is .3 mp camera with poor quality.no reply given by them for my complaint.
these company nt having the proper ideea about market there is no disply of there handset bl-h100 like tht how to knw the cost of the company
your mobile is very very bad.
this mobile beatry is not backup
beatry is replacement is condtions
I am considering to buy an ion mobile because it has a dual sim. Can please someone tell me all the problems related to the handset. are the spice and fly dual sim phones better than that of ion?
Dont purchace ION hand set.It will damage within 4 months.Their customer service is very bad.You go for rage or fly or karbonn or spice.Ion people dont give replacement .Their warranty is only for ''show''.
I purchased iON Mobile M6 handset (touchscreen) i am using it for the last 7 months. Have no complaints about the handset. I really liked its features the touch screen, Magic Voice, and battery backup. Hey..! It comes with 2 GB memory card free. Its worth buying for that price with that kind of features.
I purchased iON Mobile e-10 handset, i am using it for the last 3 months. The problem is about the handset..poor audio quality..poor sound quality, no battery back up...when I contacted service centre they told that they are going to replace the headset & also reload the software for the poor battery backeup..Also told me to collect the phone after 5 days...When i collected the phone, I came to know that nothing has been replaced...they cheated [email protected]##@$#@#**
it has gprs service but any sim setting is not there

I am into marketing and do constant travelling all over the state. I brought iON A1+ handset a month back. I was looking at a long battery back up handset so I went with it. Its cool... man for that price. Its battery back up for my kind o[censored]sage is more than sufficient ...more than 4 days.
purchased iON e-2i Mobile i am using it for the last 6 months.No complaints about the handset. Audio and Video also very good.
i have purchased Ion mobile. as company told about dual sim not working only one mode working another mode not working
i am using ion e8 form one month, i have changed the data cable two times quality of the data cable is not good, i am using airtel sim, ion e8 not able to connect the airtellive.com, earing ringing sound is very low,

ION MOBILE — DUAL SIM MOBILE NOT GOOD

I AM OWNING B10 MOBILE OF ION MAKE, usually disconnects while talking... not trustworthy as dual sim mobile...
hey guys
let me tell u my experience with ion its one of the best cell phone i have ever seen battery backup is excellent i purchased it in the year of 2009 Jan till now it working fantastic with no problems at all

I purchased iON A1+ 2 month ago. It has dual sim and camera and bluetooth and long battery backup. As of now I have not found a single problem. The battery backup is pretty good. Earlier I had same kind of handset but the company was different they claimed 5 days battery backup but din't even come for 2 days.
Hi There,

I have purchased iON i100 a month back. I really liked its features like the motion sensor, mobile tracker and offcourse its 1.3MP camera. The camera clarity is pretty good and now I can change my music with just a shake. Now That's COOL.
I purchased Blue e-2 model mobile phone from Manipal enterprises, Mangalore.Now I would like to activate GPRS.But the service provider BSNL is unable to provide GPRS since the hand set settings are not available.
Kindly send me the software of the above model phone and also the phone settings to activate the GPRS.
Also let me know the name of the manufacturer.

Blue/ion/Manipal mobile