[Resolved]  BPL PREPAID — bpl prepaid recharge not recieved...

this is regarding the recharge for which i didnt got balance on my No.([protected]). On[protected] saturday, i paid Rs.60 for a recharge from bpl gallery(thakur village, kandivali-east, mumbai), n was told that recharge'll be done in 5mins. it was not done, on 21st i again went to gallery regarding the recharge. i showed them the receipt for the same n was told that they have sent the request n it must have come...then their system showed that no recharge has been received on this No. i was told to come in the evening, then again the same thing...they were helpless, just trying to contact one number where nobody was picking up...now again they r calling me on tuesday... it'll be 3rd trip to the gallery for the first recharge on my bpl sim. till now i've not been able to make a single call... can i get the amount in my mobile or the cash which i paid. i'd like to know frm bpl if there was my fault anywhere..., why customer care 50501, 50555 never get connected...? does a Rs.60 recharge requires 4 to 5 trips to ur gallery...pls...

Comments

this is regarding the recharge for which i didnt got balance on my No.. On[protected] saturday, i paid Rs.60 for a recharge from bpl gallery(thakur village, kandivali-east, mumbai), n was told that recharge'll be done in 5mins. it was not done, on 21st i again went to gallery regarding the recharge. i showed them the receipt for the same n was told that they have sent the request n it must have come...then their system showed that no recharge has been received on this No. i was told to come in the evening, then again the same thing...they were helpless, just trying to contact one number where nobody was picking up...now again they r calling me on tuesday... it'll be 3rd trip to the gallery for the first recharge on my bpl sim. till now i've not been able to make a single call... can i get the amount in my mobile or the cash which i paid. i'd like to know frm bpl if there was my fault anywhere..., why customer care 50501, 50555 never get connected...? does a Rs.60 recharge requires 4 to 5 trips to ur gallery...pls...
bpl to bpl 10paise my bpl sim prepaid card loop scheme so configure this scheme all bpl local mobile 10 paise i got this scheme or not
I am ajay singh
i am using bpl mobile this sim card is on my brother 's name i using this sim card last 4years . My Mobile No is : [protected]

recently i was using bpl wap service. i was get conected with one website.. but right now i dissceonected my wap-internet services. but every month my balance will cut by bpl
every months they will decducted 20 rupees from my balance. i called ten times on bpl call centre
they say that we can't do anything ..

what should i do...?

ajay singh ( BPL PREPAID USER )

My Mobile No is : [protected]
I HAVE NOT RECIEVED TOP UP... WHICH I DONE 1 HOURS AGO
the same problem occurred myself reply it as fast as possible

BPL PREPAID — cant get gps and gprs facilities

dear sir,
im regular user of BPL mobile service my no.is [protected]
so many times i was gone to bpl gallary to request for gps & gprs facility but i cant get a proper
responce
please get me back the detail of this service
thanking you

Kavita Sakat
[protected]/[protected]
i have loop sim having free net surffing but company can not send me gprs setting and there is no information about it

Complaint categoryCategory: Other