[Resolved]  Brand Power / Dent King — Selling of a Partial Product

Dear Sir/Madum, I ordered a product called Dent King from a company called Brand Power after watching its Teleshopping Commercial.But they delivered me an incomplete/partial product. They didn't send me the important parts without which the product is of no use. I complained to the company's call centre executives many times and also to its Head named Deepika at their Landline Contact no.[protected]. I requested them to send the remaining parts or replace it with the fresh piece,But they are not solving my issue for so many days. I am from Nagpur,Maharashtra. My Contact No. is [protected].Kindly help me with the same.Thanking you.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Brand Power/Dent King — Sold An Incomplete Product

Dear Sir/Madum, I Anand R. Sharma from Nagpur, Maharashtra had ordered a product called Dent King from a Company called Brand Power through their Teleshopping Commercial. But they delivered me an incomplete product which can't work without its other parts. I complained to the Company's call centre executives and also to their Head named Deepika but they are not doing anything but avoiding me and my calls.Kindly help me get the remaining parts of the products or my money back to me. Their Landline Contact No. is[protected].