[Resolved]  british airway courier service — the msn/yahoo lottery incorporation

I received mail from below address it real or [censored]. send mail

Welcome to British Airway courier Company Worldwide. We offer services 24 hours From Sunday - Monday.

Greetings to you from British airway Courier Service Ltd.

We are proud to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containing a cheque and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by our affiliated.(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization).

Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel ls on their behalf, due to security reasons.

British airway Courier Service has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the British airway Courier Service of rates, hence British airway Courier Service Service has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( B.A.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

The British airway Courier Service delivery Service, items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 250kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

NOTE :Below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you. You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location and send you option back to us. for us to provide you with payment information on our you are to make payment for the delivery of your parcel.

Vat: 80 pounds
Total: 380 pound sterlings (Currency Converter Results n india rupees 25, 000.INR )

Vat: 92 pounds
Total: 392 pounds sterlings (Currency Converter Results n india rupees 30, 058. INR )

Vat: 131 pounds
Total: 531 pounds. sterlings (Currency Converter Results n india rupees 40, 718 INR )

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities..British airway Courier Service Ltd. do not allow Cash on delivery{C.O.D} as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence.

Do confirm indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office via, email. All orders not delivered within four {4} working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel.

Kindly send your option within 24hrs of receipt of this email, and you shall be informed on how to make payment for the cost of delivery. As soon as payment of Insurance is made, your parcel shall immediately be insured and dispatched via any of your delivery option.

Thanks for using the British airway Courier Service Service.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look foraward to providing you the best of our quality service.Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

Tel : [protected]

... ... ... ...
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Copyright 2009. British airway Courier Service United Kingdom

Comments

what is the charge to send 75000 pounds? compare the indian money,
what is the charge to send 75000 pounds? compare the indian money,
please give me address of india's branch office
Does the courier contains cash or cheque?
Where can we encash the cheque?
What is the address of India's branch office?
I recieved a mail from "STEVE.JR MR.ASHLEY" <[protected]@yahoo.com.hk>. Is it fake?
please give me address of india's branch office. i got a mail from yahoo/msn lottery. can you pls help me?
r u mad
u think that some one is going to give u 2 Core. rs. just like that
i have read lots of forum where people do complains about such mails

dont even think of getting in to it
its [censored]
u must have started dreaming of spending these money
i m sorry but u not going to get it
be practical and don't west u r time on it
i telling u this because i have spend lot of time and thousands of rs in this
i am now trying to make aware of people about this
so please just forget about this and go back to u r normal life
DEAR SIR,
AM NELSON FROM INDIA.. I RECEIVED THE BELOW MAIL YESTERDAY...
I WANT TO CONFIRM THAT THE BELOW SAID MAIL CONTAINS SOME PARCELL..
DID THE MAIL SENT BY YOU R NOT PLS REPLY FOR MY MAIL...
IF IT IS TRUE MEANS .. JUST SEND ME A MAIL TO MY ID - [protected]@yahoo.com

your's
S.Nelson

ENCLOSED : MAIL BELOW

==========================================================================

Respected Sir
Sir I want know where is your Courier Service in India.bco'z i have won the Yahoo Lottery Incorporation and i m waiting my Parcel.My Number is PARCEL/NUM/1090

Thanks & Regard's
Sahbaz Nehal
Respected Sir
I received a mail that I have won the Yahoo Lottery Incorporation and my Parcel Number mentioned in the mail is PARCEL/NUM/1090
DEAR SIR,
AM SIVAKUMAR FROM INDIA.. I RECEIVED THE BELOW MAIL YESTERDAY...
IF IT IS TRUE MEANS .. JUST SEND ME A MAIL TO MY ID - [protected]@gmail.com
your's
S.SIVAKUMAR

ENCLOSED : MAIL BELOW

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

DEAR SIR,
AM SEEMA KUMARI FROM INDIA.. I RECEIVED THE BELOW MAIL YESTERDAY...
F IT IS TRUE MEANS .. JUST SEND ME A MAIL TO MY ID - [protected]@yahoo.co.in
my Ref: XYL /[protected]/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD and my number is PARCEL/NUM/1090
Am sure its fake . because i got the same mail, in that my parcel number also same (PARCEL/NUM/1090) . so dont think about the parcel . Go back to our normal life
AM SEEMA KUMARI FROM INDIA.. I RECEIVED THE BELOW MAIL YESTERDAY...
F IT IS TRUE MEANS my Parcel number is PARCEL/NUM/1090
I am receive the mail. my parcel number is PARCEL/NUM/1090
DEAR SIR,

I am Arya payal form india.
i m receive Winning mail in Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board .
After How mach day i receive my Parcell...?
plz send me mail on my ID.

Ref: XYL /[protected]/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
Winning number:YM/09788
dear sir
eight day before i got e mail from yahoo/msn lottery incorperatin i won the loterry the told me the parcel will come to my residence i paid four courier service iwas thought i will be genuine my parcel number is 1090 three man called me mr, brian smith, david james, rorry williams ihave them telephone number [protected]., [protected], [protected], please help me i dont know what to do please reply back to me.
same e mail received from same address i want to know this is fake or right i have the telephone number and account number one account name is neelam enterprises i have the account number also which is in icici bank and i had paid around 162000 thousand indian rupees please help me please contact me
I recieved a mail i m winner of of atm card winner(you win £654, 000GBP). i sent below information.it is true or fake.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM, BRITISH AIRWAY COURIER COMPANY <[protected]@live.com> wrote:

Dear Valuable Customer

200.00 pounds
Vat 131.00 pounds 00.00
Total 531.00pounds 00.00

Copyright 2009. British airway Courier Service United Kingdom
same i received the email. i think it is fake

I RECEIVED FOLLOWING MAIL FROM YOU PLEASE CONFIRM IT IS TRUE OR FALSE

Courier Charges 180.00 pounds 00.00
Insurance 120.00 pounds 00.00
Vat 80.00 pounds 00.00
Total 380.00pounds 00.00

Converted to india rupees is (25, 000 INR)

PREMIUM CLASS DELIVERY