BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTERY PROMOTION — GETTING FRAUD E MAILS

HI SIR,
I GOT AN AN E MAIL FROM UK INTERNATIONAL LOTERY PROMOTION THAT I HAVE WON (£1,000,000,00 ). N THEY GAVE ME AN E MAIL TO SEND MY DETAILS.I SENT MY DETAILS TO THAT E MAIL THAT IS FROM SCRLAT COURIER SERVCIEe LTD an affiliate of the UK ,N CONTACT PERSON IS Mr. Mike Wealth (Dispatch Co-ordinator)
el: [protected]
N CONTACTED HIM N HE SAID THAT I HAVE TO PAY INSURANCE CHARGES B4 THEY DELIVER THE CHEQUE TO ME.PLZ REPLY TO MY E MAIL [protected]@rediffmail.com. THAT IS IT FRAUD OR WHAT.I M FROM LUCKNOW INDIA-226003
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

HI SIR,
I GOT AN AN E MAIL FROM BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTERY PROMOTION THAT I HAVE WON (£2, 000, 000, 00 ). N THEY GAVE ME AN E MAIL TO SEND MY DETAILS.I SENT MY DETAILS TO THAT E MAIL THAT IS FROM STREETWISE COURIER AND LOGITICS an affiliate of the UK, N CONTACT PERSON IS Mr. Clement Grant(Winnings Disbursement Officer, Lottery House, 21 conway road, Colwyn Bay LL29 7AW, U.K)
tel: +[protected]
N CONTACTED HIM N HE SAID THAT I HAVE TO PAY INSURANCE CHARGES B4 THEY DELIVER THE CHEQUE TO ME.PLZ REPLY TO MY E MAIL [protected]@rediffmail.com. THAT IS IT FRAUD OR WHAT.I M FROM ANDHRA PRADESH(hyderabad) INDIA.

Company:BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTERY PROMOTION