[Resolved]  Bus Syndicate Of West Bengal — Reason for Different Bus Fair on Same distance

I have a complain against bus syndicate and motor vehical of kolkata, I want to khow why the passangers have to pay more fair on the WBSTC(West Bengal Surface Transport Corporation) Govt undertaking. CSTC buses run the same distance . why the fair of the same path, same route and also taking same time but different RT. number buses charges different fare.

Comments

I have a complained against the cleanness of the CSTC & WBSTC buses, all buses are most dirty to much. all the buses old or new . it look like a dustbin inside. Please look into the matter. It's our property. And who are the employs of that organizations you people are no eyes? the buses gives you food, money, education for your children as your salary. those they are neglected why. Jago jago jago PLZ
i boarded a private bus from kanchkal busstop of sodepur, north 24 parganas for bally halt bus stop of howrah of barasat - kamalpur route on 20.06.2011 and the conductor took Rs. 7 (seven) as busfare from me. but the bus of another route of barasat - dhulagarh took Rs. 6 (six) for the same destination. so, please let this man know the actual fare for above routes for the same destination. if possible, please send me a chart for the same.

thanking you,
friendly yours
Som Subhra Mitra

26. Dakshin Pally.
Sodepur.
KOL-700110.

bus not stop

AT THE TIME OF 8.40 AM FROM BUS STOP BUS ROUTE NO 234 BUS NO 6392 IS NOT STOPED EVEN I HAVE SHOW THE MY HAND FOR STOP BUS