[Resolved]  C.P.W.D. I/C Block Kolkata — Stoppage of water supply

Since last one week, there is no water supply from the taps of our block. Reportedly this is happended due to blockage by iron water in the main pipes comming from the tank of our block. Despite repeated requests and complaints by the residence of quater no.I/C-421 to 428, the authority of the CPWD of the I/C block is not responding and has not taken any action. Every one can imagine how we are living our life without water! Only apthy attitude of the CPWD authority of I/C Block, Sector-III, Saltlake, Kolkata, is resoponsible for our helpless life. Therefore, I am invoking attention of all the higher authorities of CPWD to take necessary action to resolve our problems at once and oblige.
P.K. S Roy,
I/C-324, Sector-III,
Saltlake, Kolkata-106
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Since last many years, the block IC-417 to 424 is not maintained. The building is on the verge of collapse.The water from the over head water tank is seeping in the whole block.Due to water seepage it is damp and the plaster is coming out and no maintainence is done. Despite repeated requests and complaints by the residence of quater no.I/C-417 to 424, the authority of the CPWD of the I/C block is not responding and has not taken any action. Every one can imagine how we are living our life . Only apthy attitude of the CPWD authority of I/C Block, Sector-III, Saltlake, Kolkata, is resoponsible for our helpless life. Therefore, I am invoking attention of all the higher authorities of CPWD to take necessary action to resolve our problems at once and oblige.
P.K. S Roy,