[Resolved]  CAMRY Bathroom Accessories — Non-Delivery of Shower Booked in Exhibition

1st. I would like to address my concern to the organizing committees of various exhibitions being held all year round at Pragati Maidan and other locations in Delhi. Organizers must check the credentials of the company participating & doing booking of products by taking token advances with the promise of delivery which may or may not happen at all.

Recently I had a bitter experience during ACE exhibition in Hall no. 14 & 18 at Pragati Maidan, Delhi where I ventured out to see the latest developments in home decor products and ended up buying a shower & even paid advance for the same to "Veer Bath Accessories (Pvt.) Ltd." for five-flow shower head and paid Rs. 500/- advance vide order# NIL dt. 21-Dec-08. which the companies booking executive Mr. Rohit promised delivery within 2-days.

When no delivery was executed, we called up the company office and were assured delivery next day i.e. 24-Dec-08 but no one came to deliver the shower. Finally I called again and asked for the status firmly when I was told that double the amount of advance paid by me will be delivered next day but instead I got a call from the aforementioned booking executive Mr. Rohit to inform me how I shall talk to the proprietor of his company, this was completely un-expected and of-course I reacted on this when I was informed that neither the shower will be delivered nor the advance paid by me will be returned.

I'm not writing in this forum to get the refund of my money but to sound the authorities to verify the credentials of participants in exhibitions & road shows and keep small time, fly by night operators like "CAMRY" out of such events.

Complete address of this company as written on Order Form is as follows;
Veer Bath Accessories (Pvt.) Ltd., I-2228, DSIDC Industrial Park, Narela, New Delhi - 110040.
Phone: 27787172 ; Fax: 27785349; e-mail: [protected]@camrybath.com

Hope stern actions are taken to make such companies realise that their customer is superior to them & they shall not cheat on them. "Better not book the goods if you can't deliver the product".

Sushil Walia

Comments

I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again. http://www.aamarbangla.com
I guess this website is not effective as neither any one has commented on the complaint nor any action has been taken against CAMRY.

This is disgusting.