[Resolved]  Cauvery Indane Gas Agency, Kr Puram — Supply of Gas

Hello Sir,
This is to bring to ur kind notice that the CaveryGas Agency Situated in K.R.Puram, Bangalore is not

rendering their service properly to the customers.

My Consumer No: 20801. I had booked the gas and these peoples has sold out the cylinders illlegally to

others for the sake of earning money. If i call them they say to collect the gas from the stand where it is

supplied to public and when i go there the illiterate person he behaves so rudely and said that get the gas book

and book the no, so he will not give the cylinder. Standing there i called up the agency, the concern person

over there said that yes we have to come to office to collect the gas from there.
Since from 3 months they are not delivering gas to us and if we call them, they will say come here and collect.

Office will be Opened after 10AM and our office time is 9.30 how can we stand there and book the gas.

We are tired of all these things.
Pls i[censored] can take any action against this it will be very helpful not only for me but to the entire mass.
I[censored] r not able to take any action against this i shall complaint in the Consumer forum and even iam ready to

Because of this normal people are strugling to get the gas
Please just think about it and do the needfull.

go to any court for this.

Kindly acknowledge the same and do the needful

Warm Regards,
Venkatesh.N
Software Company
Bangalore
Cell: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:20:27

Comments

Hello Sir,

rendering their service properly to the customers.

We are tired of all these things.

go to any court for this.

Kindly acknowledge the same and do the needful

Warm Regards,
Venkatesh.N
Software Company
Bangalore
Cell: [protected]
I want to take a New Gas connection from Indane, K.r. Puram, Banglore. just i want to know how many days will it take to get that to my hand? Could anyone let meknow?
Advanced Thanks,
RJ
Hi All

I have been taking GAS from Cauvery Agency K R Puram from last 1.4+ years when i booked the gas connection then to till now i have been trying to book for second cylendar, this person always replys saying that the book which is used to register for second connection is not yet came and it will take time.

Please help me to get the second cylendar as a family men i am facing lots of problem when my cylendar gets over.

Also let me know the concern people to whome shall i write the complaints against this cauvery agency.
Hello all,

I reside in KR Puram too and I second the complainant's opinion about the services provided, the rude attitude of the staff employed there when asked about the status of Gas booking and also the higher extra money being forcibly demanded when they have to deliver it because we happen to live a little further from the main road. Isn't it their duty to deliver it door to door & accept what-ever extra is paid to them, if any? They blame it on bad roads but we are not to be held for that. Hence why should we bear the 'extra' or undue delay?

Also their phone are mostly not being attended to. Their commitment to delivering is highly questionable. Kindly do the needful so that inefficiency here is checked and they are more responsible to providing the service for which we pay.

Thank you.
Sreeja
Its is the Cauvery Indian Gas Agency again.These people are fooling the public.When i called them and ask How much time it will take for the New gas connection.These guys said with in a month i will receive them.Later when i applied that and called after a 15 days to know the status they mentioned me that the Gas will be given to me not less than 6 months.Kindly take any action.On these Cauvery Indian Gas.

KAVERI GAS AGENCIES — RESPONSIVE FOR BOOKING SUPPLYING CYLINDER

As i 'm registered my gas supplier from KR puram -KAVERI GAS AGENCIES -INDANE GAS SUPPLIER ,AT that time before cylinder supply they are not at all intimate to the consumer.Very poor response for cylinder registration.For the past 1 1/2 month i'm lookin for getting a cylinder.Once inspection came to our are B naraynapura they have collected Rs 70 as inspection fee but not interested to supply a cylinder ,if its like that most probably all customers are aggressive to switch over from your service to another.We also looking forward for alternative ways.
Due to supplier fault we 've registered more than 10 time through sms ,phone which way they are kept quiet of intimation before supply the cylinder.Most probaly both are working not avail during working time ,atleast of sms intimation or missed call help us to get the cylinder.
Pl to do better supply for all.
It's an domestic necessary for running day to day family survival.
not yet taken any action

I am also experiencing the same issue with these guys and we have to put an end to this. These guys are taking more than 40 days to deliver the cylinder.

regards,
Shakthi Prasad

regards,
Janardhan
Whatever complaints have been mentioned above are very true. Cauvery Indance Gas doesn't provide proper customer service, when we approach their office there behavoiur is very rude.
I am an Indene customer staying at K R Puram and having a gas connection with Cauvery Indene Gas Agency, KR Puram. I have booked the gas on 02/11/12 and till today I did not get the gas cylinder. The pathetic situation is that whenever we call Cauvery Indene Gas Agency in their land no. 25610898 / 25610611 nobody will attend the phone call. Nothing less than 30 times I called on above mentioned numbers. Out of those calls only 2 times they picked up the call and without giving a reply they disconnected. Do you want the customer to take a leave and go to the agency to know the status of the gas delivery?
Last time after waiting for so long time and repeated telephone call to them, they said your booking got cancelled and they said like this, since door locked when we were desperately waiting and kept calling!!! When I went to the agency and complained, within 3 days they delivered the cylinder. What type of service we are getting from Indene distributors in spite of paying Rs.25/- as a mandatory delivery charge? We are tired of all these things. Pls i[censored] can take any action against this it will be very helpful not only for me, this is for all helpless customers
I have booked for my refill against my consumer no 11796 on 6th of dec. 2013 at 6.33 and I only received the booking reference number- 823361.
My cylinder has not been refilled till date.
Please do the needful.
Is any action being taken against the dealer? He is still happily doing the same even after several years of the above complaints
Hello Sir,
This is lakshmipathi holding the consumer NO [protected]. We have been continuously booking our gas from the past one month and you guys are continously cancelling it.I think the service boy is doing the same. Because he has been very rude at us talking some low grade language and claiming that our gas was cancelled because we haven't gave proper commission to him.

I don't know why you guys hire these kind of people who has no manners at all towards the customers.I Kindly ask you people to take necessary actions against the service boy who comes to ayyappa nagar 3rd main 2nd block...

and please accept our gas request this time around...thanks

Company:Cauvery Indane Gas Agency, Kr Puram